The Moon's Will

On a dark and not at all stormy night where the stars were visible for the first time in 15 years due to a severe blackout, in the sleepy and dull town of Fallwood Springs, where the moon was large and full, a cult meet up in their sacred temple in Downtown Fallwood. Their sacred "temple" wasn't really a temple at all but an empty lot where they meet up, the moon is current directly in the center of the empty lot. At exactly 3:33 am, several members gather up to this lot, wearing dark colored cloaks, the colors were all different, brown, black, blue, red, green, but all in darker shades, they all wore white masks with a red crescent moon painted on it. The leader of this cult has a patch-worked cloak and their mask is more elaborate, with dots around the moon design and the moon being a full moon with a vertical eye in the center.

All members circle around a circular wooden table. All members take out two stones, one seems like an ordinary and unremarkable rounded stone that is of a purple hue with blueish green spots and the other seems to me more of a charm that has intricate patterning and they are all of different colors, but they all have a faint blueish white glow in the center of them. All of the member put their hands on both the stone and charm and recite a chant.

"Oh Lady Luck of the Moon, bless our days once more for this forthcoming month, may your angels bring great harvests and pleasant weather. Lady Luck of the Moon bless us for your children need your blessings. Lady Luck Lady Luck Lady Luck."

After repeating this chant 5 times, the cult members raise their arms and face up to the sky and the moon turns a pale blue for the rest of the night. Only a few moments after that ritual was finished, Victoria Perez died, the cause was still unknown.