Chapter 6 Full Gear

"Babe, nervous for today?" Anna asked

"A bit but I know I can beat Chris" I said

Last week I had to face Jake and Matt at Rampage to continue the storyline to face Chris but when it came to Daniel Garcia he side with Bryan Danielson since he was tired of being use by Chris. Now today it was the day that I'll become ROH World Champion for the third time in my life and I really needed it as I was with Anna now in our hotel room while Tay went to the hotel's gym to workout, ever since she divorced she's been going to the gym more often, I knew it hurts to be alone and to not be with the person you once love but I didn't see her going to the gym more often then regular bad plus I had to focus on my match. Anna on the other hand seem worried about her best friend as she has been occupying herself more and she didn't think it was that healthy that she was going every day to the gym for four straight hours until she tired herself, hell Tay didn't even wanted to hang out apparently and for my own eyes she was happy that she didn't had to deal with Samuel but sad that the spot that he left was well empty.

"Anna you okay?" I asked her as she was looking at her phone

"Yeah, I'm okay" Anna said but I knew she wasn't

"You can tell me ya know" I said

"I said that I'm okay!" Anna yell at me I was taken aback by her as she look at me saying "don't bother me okay"

I nodded and grab my jacket then went down to the hotel's restaurant to eat as I was entering the restaurant mostly all my friends were there already eating and that included the Wheelers, I wave at them and went to sit down as I thought what to get from the buffet since I didn't know what I wanted to eat yet then Anna came with Tay since apparently they meet as they were coming to eat but they went to another table.

"Fuck my life..." I said to myself as walk by with a smirk

"Having trouble at paradise with your bitches?" He asked

That was the breaking point "shut the fuck up!, I fucking had it with you and Sammy! I don't give an absolute fuck about you Max and certainly I don't give a fuck about Sammy either... leave the fuck alone or I'll really give you a reason to leave AEW right fucking now!" I said with hate in my voice, that got him off guard so he move along

I sigh to myself as Tony Khan watch what was going on so I just shook my head and excuse myself to out of the hotel in general as I went straight to my bus to grab myself a healthy cereal bar and ate it quick then since we were in Newark NY, I decided to go for a long walk until I felt that I was alone since today's morning wasn't mine.

"Fucking hate this" I said, my kids were with Ryle's nephew and David's daughter so I knew they were in good hands

I sigh "today of all days...I'm so not going to sleep in bed...yeah I'll celebrate my win alone or I'll drink my night out" I said