26. Falling All In You

Start from the beginning

"You should try polishing your nails." Jungkook looks at your fingers, admiringly. "Hot pink with little shimmers. They're gonna look super pretty." He meets your eyes and tells you as you nod while chewing the food in your mouth, thinking about it.

He glances back at your fingers, smiles, lifts them and intertwines them again with his. Your eyes watch how his slender beautiful long fingers close the distance between your fingers. Intimately connected and warming you up.

"What?" Jungkook chuckles and notices that you're just observing him and haven't said a word in the past few minutes.

You try to control your smile. Just shrug to his answers, "No, you're just..." you murmur and Jungkook places the spoon down on the plate wanting to hear what you got to say. "I'm what?" He suppresses his smile from coming too, wants to mimic you and tease you.

"Nothing." You let out, change your mind.

Jungkook's smile falls. You bring your hand to yourself and rest it under your chin as you duck your head down and finish your food. Secretly hiding the evident blush that appeared on your skin. Announcing to the world how he's got you so worked up doing nothing.

But Jungkook has no idea, he's sitting with a pout. Boy didn't know he'd come to do a pout. Never. He's tall, smart, handsome, dapper, chic, and can get anyone. Yeah, he's well aware of how he's all that a woman wants. Needs. It's not like he hasn't noticed the gazes he gets anywhere he goes. Knows it all.

Can't stop counting the number of emails he's gotten outdoors from girls of all ages. Didn't only pull girls his age but older women too. Didn't choose to pay attention to any one of them. Never was interested in any of them. How much ever beautiful they were. How much they tried.

Just you. Always been you. Since day one. The girl who's got him all wrapped up in her tiny fingers.

Who has brought him to the point of becoming a little puppy with a pout, and head over heels for a shortie with big round eyes and small pretty hands he'd never stop adoring.

"The breakfast is tasty, sorry if I didn't mention it." You finally look up, lips tight in a tiny smile, your eyes all round and round making his heart tingle.

Jungkook shakes his head in disapproval, "No, no. This isn't fair. You're just..." he's really trying hard to not sway but God he is weak. You blink and he lifts his finger, stares at you, lowers his finger and comes up with a decision, "Nothing."

You frown and Jungkook averts his eyes to the almost done food. Just to return the gesture you gave him a few seconds ago too. But You sit up straight wanting to know what he was saying.

"The food is really good." You repeat and Jungkook stops chewing, glances at you, tucks his tongue under his cheeks and hears you. "Yeah? And me? What about me?"

"What about you?" You blink and Jungkook doesn't move. Notices you have something on your lips. His eyes deliberately land on your lips and suddenly you stiffen up.

Jungkook rests the spoon on the table, gets up, and bends forward. Your heart quickens up and you tightly shut your eyes and when you notice nothing has happened you slowly flutter one eye open to see Jungkook's finger almost reaching to your lips but he stops.

You stare, opening another eye too and he stares too. Doesn't move. Your cheeks turn pink from embarrassment and his lips part. You bite your lips inside all shy as his eyes crinkle up, his finger finally wiping off the end of your lips and taking his seat.

A low grunt comes out of your lips as you stomp your head on the table and shake your head from the guilt. Your shoulders squeeze closer from sudden laughter from the other side of the table.