Sam said to Natasha who was in the helicopter as he sprinted away, "Please, tell me you got that chopper in the air!"

"Sam, where are you?" Natasha asked.

"41st floor, north-west corner!"

"We're on it, stay where you are."

Sam desperately tried to get away from the destruction the Helicarrier was causing to the building.

"Not an option!"

As the building was being destroyed, Sam jumped out of the window as Natasha and Fury flew their chopper barely in time to catch him.

"41st floor! 41st!"

"It's not like they put the floor numbers on the outside of the building!" Fury shot back.

"Hill, where's Steve, Bucky and Bea? You got a location on Rogers, Barnes and Richards?" Natasha asked.

HELICARRIER

Steve, Bucky and Bea helped Phillip out from being trapped under some fallen rubble.

"You know me," Steve, Bucky and Bea said.

Phillip lashed out at Steve, Bucky and Bea in anger and yelled, "No, I don't!"

"Phillip, you've known me and Bucky your whole life," Steve said. "You've know Bea for most of it."

Phillip hit Steve, Bucky and Bea, but Steve, Bucky and Bea chose not to fight back.

"Your name is Phillip George Barnes," Bea stated in a desperate tone as Phillip hit her, Bucky and Steve again.

"Shut up!" Phillip cried.

Steve took off his mask and dropped his shield out of the Helicarrier.

"We're not gonna fight you," Steve told him. "You're my friend."

"You're the man I love," Bea said softly.

"You're my brother," Bucky added.

Phillip pushed Steve, Bucky and Bea to the ground.

"You're my mission," Phillip retorted as he mercilessly punched Steve, Bucky and Bea repeatedly across the face. "You're my mission!"

"Then finish it," Steve and Bucky told him. Phillip hesitated, holding his fist up. "'Cause I'm with you to the end of the line."

Bea smiled sadly. "Anytime, anywhere you need me, I'll be there."

Phillip looked at Steve, Bucky and Bea as though he was starting to remember. The bottom of the Helicarrier fell, sending Steve, Bucky and Bea down into the river below. Phillip watched from the Helicarrier, then an unconscious Steve, Bucky and Bea, the men one after the other, were being pulled out of the water and dragged onto the shore by Phillip, the latter with his left hand. When he saw she was still breathing, he turned and walked away.

"Заботиться о ней," he said quietly, glancing back at the unconscious brunette.

(Take care of her.)

Bucky checked his friend's pulse. "Steve and I've got you, Bea. You'll be okay."

HOSPITAL ROOM

In a room guarded by two armed agents, Bea woke up in a bed to hear Marvin Gaye's Trouble Man playing with Sam, Bucky and Steve sitting next to her bed.

"On your left," Bea said and Sam, Bucky and Steve looked at her and smiled.

---

Fury was wearing sunglasses and a hoodie. He met Steve, Bucky, Bea and Sam at a cemetery at his own grave before saying, "So, you've experienced this sort of thing before?"

"You get used to it," Steve and Bucky replied while Bea nodded.

Fury's gravestone bore the epitaph 'The path of the righteous man. Ezekiel 25:17'.

"We've been data-mining HYDRA's files," Fury informed. "Looks like a lot of rats didn't go down with the ship. I'm headed to Europe tonight, wanted to ask if you'd come."

"There's something Bucky, Bea and I gotta do first," Steve said.

"How about you, Wilson? Could use a man with your abilities."

"I'm more of a soldier than a spy," Sam answered.

"All right then." Sam, Bucky, Bea and Steve shook Fury's hand. "Anybody asks for me, tell them they can find me right here." Fury looked at his gravestone and walked away.

Natasha joined Steve, Bucky, Bea and Sam.

"You should be honored, that's about as close as he gets to saying thank you," Natasha said.

"Not going with him?" Steve asked.

"No."

"Not staying here?"

"I blew all my covers, I gotta go figure out a new one."

"That might take a while," Bea said.

A small smirk crossed her face. "I'm counting on it. That thing you two asked for, I called in a few favors from Kiev." She handed Steve a file titled 'дело No. 17' (file No. 17). "Will you do me a favor? Call that nurse."

"She's not a nurse," Steve reminded her.

"And you're not a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent."

"What was her name again?"

"Sharon. She's nice." She kissed Steve on the cheek and turned to walk away. "Be careful, Steve, Bucky, Bea. You three might not want to pull on that thread." She nodded to the file.

As Natasha walked away, Steve opened the file, which was about Phillip and the information regarding his Winter Soldier transformation.

Sam walked over to Steve, Bucky and Bea and asked, "You're each going after him?"

"You don't have to come with me," Steve and Bucky told him.

"I know. When do we start?"

Bea smiled. "I have an idea. But I want to do this alone."

Steve nodded. "Take the time you need."

Bucky glanced at Bea. "I'm coming. He's my brother."

SMITHSONIAN MUSEUM - CAPTAIN AMERICA, SERGEANT BARNES AND MAVERICK EXHIBIT

Phillip, in civilian clothes, stared pensively at the display about himself. He glanced at a picture of Besa and a small smile formed.

He walked away, faint memories of a life he barely remembered slowly coming together in his mind.