New powers?!

A week passed as Tsuki walked in town with Brulee.

She was dressed in a cute apple pie outfit Brulee and her sister Broye made for her.

They were currently on Piepie Island as Tsuki wanted to be familiar with the islands of Totto Land

They were currently on Piepie Island as Tsuki wanted to be familiar with the islands of Totto Land. In addition, this was the 27th Island for Tsuki to visit. In that time as she met the other siblings, they all felt a similar click falling into place as she befriended them. The younger siblings she met with mama, Anglais, Wafers, Normande, Dolce, Dragee, Amana, De-chat, and Wiro liked her right away.

Then they heard an explosion.

"Run!"

"The Bloody Mary Pirates are attacking!"

"Get Minister Compo-sama here!"

Brulee sighed as she contacted her younger brother and his twin.

Then Tsuki spotted a sniper about to shoot Brulee but as Tsuki tried to shield her, a huge bubble in the shape of a heart appeared and stopped the bullet.

Tsuki was surprised but then the sniper decide to attack only for Tsuki to look at the bubble and push it to the sniper, thus trapping him.

Brulee was shocked by this and looked at Tsuki who was just as confused.

As the Bloody Mary Pirates were rounded up, Brulee looked at Tsuki.

"Tsuki, did you eat a Devils Fruit?"

"Devil Fruit? What's that?"

"Hm, did you come across a weird shaped Fruit that has swirls on it?" Brulee asked.

"Oh yeah, after I ran away. It was in the shape of a heart with leaves shaped like wings and it was in shades of pink." Tsuki remembered.

'Hm. There are two other Devil fruits with a heart shape. The Ope-Ope Fruit and the Love-Love Fruit but those have been eaten already. She may have eaten a different fruit. Maybe Mont-d'or has something.' Brulee thought.

That Night as Tsuki was asleep.....
She had a strange dream that she was in a beautiful palace with water, rose petals, beautiful animals, exotic music, sweet scents and perfumes, and a lovely throne.

On it was a beautiful woman.
"Hello, my child. I am Aphrodite, the goddess of Love and Beauty."

"A goddess?"

"Yes, child." Then Aphrodite gave a 'come here' motion. " come closer and let me have a look at you."

Tsuki stood before the woman as Aphrodite knelt to her height taking a good look at her. 'A little thin on the side, definitely young, but she has room for improvement. As innocent as a white rosebud too. Yes, this is good.' Aphrodite thought.

"Tsuki-chan, the fruit you ate earlier was based on my form and powers." She said.

"Does this mean I'm a Aphrodite too?" Tsuki asked innocently.

"You could say that. You're a mythical zoan considering my powers. Meaning you can use my powers too."

"Really?"

The next morning, Tsuki informed Brulee of her dream and the latter informed Mont-d'or of this as well.
------------
Six days before the Tea Party.....

Mont-d'or contacted Brulee saying he thinks he knows Tsuki's Devil Fruit.

"From the sound of it, she has eaten the Human Human Fruit Model Aphrodite. Basically it gives her the ability to use the powers of Aphrodite the goddess of love and beauty. Similar to Boa Hancock's power, but on a larger scale."

This is interesting. With some training, Tsuki could become more powerful than the Yakuza Empress herself. And no doubt her power will make her enemies bend to her whims. She then told Mont-d'or to prepare books on Aphrodite for Tsuki to study after the Tea Party.
------------
Plz comment 🙏