Part two

"Who?" Peter Pan questioned.

 Alice was explaining everything to her fluffy haired friend. "Loki" she said for the millionth time.

 Peter was clueless, like always. Belle appeared at the top of the stairs. "I've got those books for you" she said to Alice.

 Belle gracefully floated down the stairs, passing the hard bound books to the blonde girl in front of her. Alice accepted the books with a huff, as the books weighed at least 15 pounds. Belle offered to help Alice read the books in Norse Mythology and the Marvel comic books Prince Adam made her keep. Alice politely declined the offer, insisting Peter would help her as he "promised" he would. Belle wander back upstairs to the library and Peter glared at Alice. "No fair!" he claimed, "I was gonna go play Mario Kart with the boys!" 

"The boys?" Alice asked while placing the heavy books on the coffee table in the parlor. 

"Yea!" Peter said, "You know...Jack, my lost boys, the charming Brothers, Tony Stark" 

Alice rolled her eyes, "Shut up and help me will ya?" 

Peter sighed, but went to help the pretty girl place the heavy books in piles based on what they were.

 "Comics go over there" Alice said after seeing Peter put the Marcel comic Volume 37 in the same pile as norse mythology volume 38.

 "But they're in number order" Peter said, proud of himself for counting that high. Peter huffed when Alice took the comic and put it with the rest of the comic books. Alice and Peter sat down once everything was sorted. Alice picked up a thick book titled "Norse Gods and their Weaknesses" and handed it to Peter. 

"Can you read this out to me so I can take notes in key information?" Alice said while batting her eyelashes at Peter. Peter blushed and took the book.

 "Sure" was all he managed to say before reading the book about gods aloud to the silent room.