Treasure Planet 2

Start from the beginning

"So much for sticking together." Raph sighed. 

                                                                                               ⚓

"Well the Captain sure is something right guys?" Mikey asked as all the men walked down the stairs to a table area. 

"Oh indeed she is!" Doctor Doppler seethed, as he marched down the last steps angrily, "That woman! That Feline! Who does she she think is working for whom?" 

"Well she is the captain of the ship." Donnie tried reasoning, though the tension was still radiating off Jim and the frustrated doctor.

"Yeah, But its my map." Jim growled, "and then she got the five of us bussin tables." The brothers watched fearfully as an annoyed Mr. Arrow lurched forward and grabbed both ranting males shoulders.

"I'll not tolerate another crossword about our captain," the rock man scolded, halting the bickering, "There's no finer captain in this or any other galaxy." 

"Except for Captain Ryan." Leo mumbled, but was easily heard by Raph who rolled his eyes.

"I rather take orders from Captain Mittens, then Captain Lame any day." Raph muttered earning a non threatening glare form the older brother. But their heads turned as a whistling caught their ears. In the shadows resided a figure that was currently working in the kitchen.

"Mr. Silver." The first officer addressed, ceasing the males tune.

"Why, Mister Arrow Sir," a gruff voice greeted, "bringin' such fine gents to grace my humble galley." The male joked while the brothers tried to get a better look at the figure, "Had I known, I'd have tucked my shirt in." Soon he had walked closer to the light and the boys eyes widen at the sight of a robotic leg and arm. Then when he had turned his head his left eye had flashed as it spun.

"Woah dudes," Mikey whispered, freaked at the sight of Mister Silver "is he a robot?"

"Correction Mikey," Donnie softly spoke back, "He actually a-"

"Cyborg." Jim muttered. Leo glanced at Jim when he heard him and remembered the letter's warning.

"Beware the cyborg." his thoughts quoted. As all five teens were now on edge with the presence of a cyborg, Mister Arrow decided to introduce the small party.

"May I introduce Dr. Doppler," he gestured to the scientist as Delbert stepped forward, "The financier of our voyage." 

"Love the outfit Doc." Mister Silver mused as his eye produced a red beam scanning the funny suit. That started making the doc a little awkward.

"Uh thank you," the dog man stuttered, "Um love the eye." He then decided to push forward the five teens. "These young men our Jim Hawkins, and the four brothers Leonardo, Donatello Michelangelo and Raphael." 

"Lads." The cyborg greeted showing his hand which were knifes. Noticing his error, Mister Arrow Laughed and turned it back into a hand waiting for a handshake. Though it was clear none of the boys were willing to accept the gesture. With the brothers wary looks, and Jim's glare.

"Aw I mean no harm." Mister Silver laughed noticing Mikey had the most nervous look as he continued looking at Mister Silvers arm. He walked back in to the kitchen and started grabbing large shrimp and chopping away with his now knife hand. Mikey and Donnie both awed at the robotic arm's transformation. 

Continuing his little show, the cyborg transformed his arm into a cleaver dumping the chopped shrimp into the pot. Then grabbing some squash and more vegetables and moved them along with his normal hand. Chopping them up quickly and yelped as he 'cut his hand off, causing the youngest brother to gasp in shock but let out a breath of relief seeing Mister Silvers hand was fine. Chuckling at the young turtles reaction Mister Silver continued cooking.