Chapter 34: Hebrews 10:26

Start from the beginning

Woman: *French accent* Stay away from me you monster!

She threw a rock at y/n's face... Y/n didn't bother to dodge it....

Woman: Are you going to kill me just like you did to the rest of people who TRUSTED YOU?!

Y/n: No.

The woman grabbed the sword that was next to her and directly charged at y/n, in response y/n just forced his sword inside of the woman's stomach. He gently hugged her and placed her back on a nearby tree, helping her seat down on the grass.

Woman: How could you... We trusted you! We... I loved you as if you where my own son...

Y/n: I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry... Do me a favor Ms *****... Tell that moronic God I can't have him inside... Rest now, you deserve it.

Woman: Why did it had to end this way y/n? What made you turn in this Monster?

Y/n: A man who has seen what I have and done what I have... Doesn't fear to be called a monster.

The woman's breathing began to slowly disappear... She began to loose a lot of blood... Y/n began tearing down as he hugged the woman. Until she gave her last breath...

TaTir: This is what will happen if you choose the crown....

They returned to the same empty space they where before...

TaTir: What are you going to choose?

Y/n: The past is far behind us... The future doesn't exist... I think... I'll choose the crown, my memories died along with the angel I used to be...

TaTir: you've chosen the crown, are you sure this is what you want? Power on the cost of your memories?

Y/n: Yes...

The angel gave y/n the crown...

TaTir: Put it on your head and force it on you head until you bleed...

Y/n did as indicated, the thorns caused pain... In fact y/n's screams filled the dark space, it burned like if he was submerged in the core of the sun. TaTir just watched the male suffer, something he clearly disliked.

Y/n's tears began to look like ruined makeup, those stains where going to be a mark of his own curse. Just like his aunt Morgana those tears would remain on his face for the rest of eternity.

Then the thorn crown just vanished, ceasing the pain. Y/n couldn't stand up, it was impossible for him to stand with the inmense pain he felt.

TaTir: It is done, you have chosen to complete your transformation...

Morgana's PoV:

It's been some time since.... Since that happened... I'm so out of words to describe the event... Since then I've been looking for y/n and I know I'm not the only one, I have a feeling on my gut that Noxus is also trying to find him, along with Kayle...

I still have a weird feeling, something is telling that he's on a place I don't want to come back to... I hate that village so much but y/n is in danger and after seeing him what happened... Kayle doesn't understand what is going through "the fall" and how much pain it causes. But i do...

I have to get there the fast as possible, before any of them get there....

Y/n's pov:

I woke up laying on the floor with a feeling of soreness, my head hurts terrible. I stood up with some difficulty, i feel beyond terrible but i guess it wasbjusr a bad dream.

I walked outside of my house and on the way there a mirror shattered with just my presence... I looked down to see the glass and saw my reflection...

The stains on my eyes... The dark wings that once i suppose where pearly white.... They're gone...

I walked outside to be greeted by a large amount of people wearing Armors and wielding swords... In front of them a man with white hair...

???: I finally found you y/n...

Y/n: Leave before i murder you with my bare hands. First warning.

???: why the hostility young man? This isn't a way to treat your grandfather.

Y/n: Leave. I do not wish to get my hands dirty with your blood.

???: Y/n L/n, that is your name in case you forgot.

Y/n: The man i once was died.

???: Where here to negotiate with you. We leave you alone under one condition.... You'll help us collapse Demacia from the inside.

Y/n: I refuse, that is a problem i shall not interfere with. Have a pleasant evening gentlemen.

I was about to turn around and head back to my house when i felt something grabbed me and forced me to remain in spot. I turned around and saw the man with a red arm.... This is demonic power....

???: Don't force me to do something i will regret.

Y/n: Try me.

I extended my hand and the sword that i suppose that "king" gave me came flying towards my hand. The flame design changed from red and orange with pure black and shades of midnight blue.

???: If this is going to be solved this way then so be it-

He was quickly hushed by the strong punch that was delivered in his stomach by me. I'm not using this sword unless its my last resort.

Quickly the large group of soldiers charged towards me, until the unknown man extended his hand commanding them to stop.

???: Follow your orders, i do not need your help soldiers

Soldier #1: But General swain!

Swain: "BUT GENERAL" NOTHING YOU HAVE YOUR ORDERS!

He looked extremely angry at his soldiers. They remained on spot with fear in the eyes, so his name is swain...

Swain: If we're going to fight, you'll fight me. Not my soldiers.

Y/n: This is your last chance, leave or face the consequences.

Swain: I'll take my chances then.

Swain began approaching me, suddenly a strike of red lightning reached me, this hurt... Like hell... This fucking burns! My body began shaking channeling the constant energy that makes me remain in spot.

Swain smirked widely... He's confident, i began walking towards him even with the pain.

Swain: W-What? A Darkin got deeply hurt by this attack!

Y/n: Im not a Darkin...

I kept walking slowly towards him as he pushed the lightning more harder. This magic still hurts, like i said its demonic power that's why it's hard to contain...

Until i got close to him, face to face. His eyes showed pure fear. But his body showed confidence, swain was not feeling fear... The demon inside him did.

Y/n: try that again and ill cut your other arm.

Again the lighting but this time it sent me flying to crash to the front porch of my home, breaking a wall in the progress.

Y/n: I TOLERATE YOUR HARMING ME, BUT NOT MY HOME!

Third person view:

Everything went so fast and it was quickly blurred.... But once the dust in the wind disappeared... The last human arm of Jericho swain was cutted of and he was being held by the neck by the fallen angel.

The soldiers couldn't belive this.... Y/n threw swain over to the soldiers.

Y/n: Leave before I kill you all.

They did as ordered... Surely they would be back any day... Any time....