The members were scared because they knew that it meant he was making a decision.

" Junseo-ya, I recommend you stay back with Donghan and Seokhwa. Me and Yongha will go while you three wait in the van "

" Wait, what? "

" You heard me, buddy and that's my final decision "

" What are you saying? You wanna get killed instead? "

" I didn't mean it like that, Donghan "

" Then what do you mean? You'd rather get hurt saving him than watch all of us get hurt? Did you even put us as you thought about that? "

" Of course, I did. That's why I made that decision "

" No, I'm doing that "

" Donghanie, listen "

" NO "

The second oldest yelled out, eyes burning in anger and betrayal. He knew his boyfriend gave it a lot of thought but this is not the answer. He'd rather die than seeing them hurt? Then what about me? 

" Did you even think about us? I mean like US, YOU AND ME? YOU THINK I CAN LIVE IF YOU LEAVE JUST LIKE THAT? " 

" Donghan, calm down. I don't wanna go there, okay? Lis- " 

" NO, I'M NOT CALMING DOWN. YOU SAID WE'D BE TOGETHER THICK AND THIN. THAT WE'D TOGETHER TILL WE'RE GREY AND OLD BUT THIS IS THE DECISION YOU MAKE? " 

Donghan yelled back in frustration, tears flooded his eyes and soon exploded. 

" I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU'RE AFRAID OF LOSING BUT YOU'RE NOT ALONE. I'M WORRIED, YONGHA'S WORRIED, SEOKHWA AND JUNSEO TOO. WE'RE ALL WORRIED ABOUT YOHAN, ESPECIALLY JUNSEO. IMAGINE SEEING THE ONE YOU LOVE TIED TO A ROPE. IMAGINE ME GETTING TO A ROPE COVERED IN BRUISES " 

Silence took over the room. At that moment, Donghan realised he fucked up bad since Daehyeon didn't respond and the members were silent. 

Junseo had tears in his eyes as Yongha tried to comfort him. Seokhwa walked up to Daehyeon, checking up on him.

" You know, Donghan "

Daehyeon finally spoke which caught Seokhwa by surprise before running back to Yongha.

" I gave this a lot of thought. I imagined every situation that could happen but not the one you mentioned "

Donghan was furious and wanted to slap him in the face but stopped when Daehyeon continued to say.

" But now that I think of it, instead of dying and crying in sorrow, I'd rather kill her back and rip her out "

Daehyeon said and the members trembled in fear. Daehyeon saw red the moment Donghan said all those and he didn't like it.

Daehyeon slapped his cap on the floor and walked out the dorm to take some fresh air.

Donghan fell to the ground and cried his heart out. Junseo immediately went up to him and hugged him tightly.

Yongha asked Seokhwa to stay with them while he went to chase Daehyeon. Seokhwa wanted to protest but Yongha reassured him that they'll be back safe.

Seokhwa nodded and Yongha ran out to get Daehyeon back.

With 융대

" 형! Wait! Stop! "

Yongha shouted and huffed. He had been chasing his hyung past the park for over an hour and yet Daehyeon didn't stop.