Best Engineering College in Kanyakumari, RCET Offers Outstanding Education

Best Engineering College in Kanyakumari, Rohini College of Engineering and Technology provide education and training of consistently high standards through innovative and versatile programmes suitable for the current and emerging needs of the industry. Rohini College of Engineering and Technology is one of the outstanding institutions in Kanyakumari district which provides under graduate education in the field of engineering and technology.

The striking feature of Rohini College of Engineering and Technology is that it comprises world class infrastructure with experienced and talented faculties, excellent pass percentage, good placement records and society-oriented products/projects developed by the students. The vision of RCET, Best Engineering College in Kanyakumari district, is to be an academic institute of continuous excellence towards education and research in rural regime and provide service to nation in terms of nurturing potentially higher social, ethical and engineering companion graduands.

The campus of RCET at Kanyakumari with a high-quality level of professional education offered coupled with placement in top multinational corporate houses and is affiliated to Anna University and approved by the All-India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The Infrastructure of RCET, Top Engineering College in Kanyakumari district is amazing comparing to other colleges in Kanyakumari. The atmosphere of the college will definitely impress anyone. The friendly and cordial demeanour of the management is highly appreciated.

The placement cell at RCET provides instantaneous data to the corporate sector regarding the candidates available for placement in accordance with the preserved requirements. Accenture, Infosys, Wipro, TVS, Tech Mahindra and Justdial are among some of the well reputed that offers placement for students at RCET. Rohini College of Engineering and Technology also possesses ISO 9001:2015 certification for the implementation of a quality system in all related academic and administrative activities.