For a few hours after the burial Cale stood Infront of his mother grave in the rain.

Silence and the sound of the rain is all what Eruhaben could hear..

He shield Cale from the rain with an umbrella..He hopes to comfort Cale at this moment.

'She was a wonderful women, an amazing mother and a best of a friend..Jour love you Cale..She loves you all the time..So remember her.'

Cale nodded.

'She was...'

And comes the silent again.

Cale stood there unmove and so does Eruhaben.

After a few hours Cale left to meet his father..His father were crying..All the moments of the death of Jour never once Cale shed a tear.

He walks to his father, hug him and comfort him..

Eruhaben heart could not be more tight he stare at the sight..With a solem and regretful heart.

Eruhaben walks back go Jour grave and place her favourite flower on her grave.

'I promise, I will take care of youf kid Jour..So please rest well...'

Eruhaben dindt notice but a few droplets of tears escape his eyes..He quickly wipe them away and enter the mansion.

He search for Cale until he met with a familiar face.

Ron

Stood in the hallway with a tray of tea and sweets.

'You are the countess friend.'

Eruhaben stared back at the old butler eyes.

'And also a friend of my young master.'

...

The atmosphere were tense and gloom..

'Young master is in his room.'

Eruhaben thank Ron, and enter Cales room.

Despite Eruhaben awareness of Cale lack of empathy towards the dead, his mother is something he took gravely.

Her death shape him into something else..

Something Horrifying.

Something frighten

Something distressed.

Cale always suffer in silent, thats his way of cope..Silent.

And it is Eruhaben job to shape him back to humanely.

To bring back Jour teachings, to bring him to the path of humanity and empathy.

That is what Eruhaben have promised Jour ..

Eruhaben walks to Cale who were sitting at the window chair staring numbly towards the moon.

Eruhaben sat by Cale and hold onto Cale soft delicate hand.

Cale hands were cold.

Like ice

'Lil Cale, I will be taking care of you, dont worry about your mother, she is in a safe place.'

Cale didn't respond.

Eruhaben took it as sign for Cale to collect his thoughts.

And gave him proper time to heal and grieve.

For the next 3 years Eruhaben has been a mentor to Cale.

Eruhaben and Jour teachings weren't in vain, Cale dindt grow too numb instead Cale were lively and full emotions.