37 ~ "That is like my Queen,"

Start from the beginning

I scared. I was scared to death. I never felt this way, never imagined it like this. What was he doing to me? How was he able to make me feel that way?

Thousands of thoughts blurred my mind, and my eyes shut with my mouth open to snatch the air that my body denied to take in.

Suddenly, he started slowing down his assault on the top of my crotch and I felt his hand moving from my thigh to that region.

He lifted his gaze to me and I opened my eyes to look back at him. His lips turned wet, face red, hairs messed up, and even breathing was fastened. I could see his veins on the hands more appealing now.

Slowly, he slid his finger inside me and the pleasure doubled immediately. He moved it slowly and leaned in to kiss my lower abdomen.

And, then sucking on my breast. My arm snaked around his neck when he came closer and kept doing it with his finger.

He was moving slowly, to the deep, and then looked at me pulling his finger out.

He pressed his finger again and it hurt a little earning a painful inaudible moan from me as if he slid two this time.

I went insane as he slowly moved it, making it easy the very next moment. My body started draining, shaking, and shivering. My throat was dry like never before as I gasped for air. My eyes shut, my head falling backward.

"I want you, Ruhani. Very badly, you are making me go insane for you,"

He muttered against my chest and when I felt that I kind of exploded. My body shivered and I felt motionless immediately. My brain oozed and it made me feel tired all of sudden.

He slowly moved his finger one last time before taking it out and looking at me.

I opened my eyes and looked back at him too. He sucked on his lower lip looking at me with an evil smile.

"I loved it!,"

He exclaimed slowly and again leans into that region.

But, I immediately pressed my finger against his lips stopping him.

He kissed my fingers softly and muttered looking at me.

"Please,"

I shook my head even more and pressed my thigh together. He chuckled and at last, I had to hold his wrist.

"Fine,"

He muttered at last coming closer to hug me.

He kissed my chest and lifted his gaze to me.

"Mehram, do you... Umm, do you want me to -- bed you now?"

He asked, his face red and I blushed too.

I shook my face slowly and sucked on my lips. Not now! It was day and he had a lot to do. Moreover, he was on his medicine and he needed to rest. His eyes looked disheartened but he smiled otherwise. I giggled a little with a slight shiver.

"Are you feeling cold?"

He asked and I nodded. I was feeling coldest.

He sucked on his lips with a smile and looked at me intensely.

"Sorry, but I can warm you up,"

I giggled again and lean in to kiss his lips. He hugged me and pulled me into the pool again. My lips tasted his passionately when he walked, holding me in his arms to the shallow side of the pool. He climbed the stairs and I broke the kiss.

He pecked my lips a little again and muttered.

"You are making me fall for you, Ruhani, Very badly!"

My heart just skipped a beat and he slowly put me down.

Just when I stood straight on the floor, out of the pool, my sight noticed that he was stark naked and my fruitful expressions now shifted to frightened ones.

My eyes blinked nervously when my eyes scanned his abs, finely carved lower abdomen, and then his huge, thick, long, and dangerous bulge.

I turned away immediately and my stomach twisted in the very wrong way.

My brain complexed the processing and my heartbeats raced with fear. My cheeks heated and I remembered what he said to me in the library.

'You are too young for me'

He was absolutely right. Though I was not too young but probably not enough for him. And, I wondered if I ever would be.

I bit on my lips with this newly found worry and then suddenly felt him covering me with the cloth from behind.

He slipped the after-bath gown into my arms and tied it neatly over my stomach from behind.

He kissed my head from behind and muttered.

"Do not be scared, my love, you are the queen of my whole Sultanate,"

I slowly turned back to him and noticed that he was also wearing the after-bath coat and raking his fingers inside his hair.

His lips still carried that teasing smile as he pulls me closer slowly and hugged me tightly.

I closed my eyes and he surprised me all of the sudden by saying.

"You are more than enough for me. More than anyone ever could be, Ruhani,"

A wide ear-to-ear smile appeared on my face and I just remembered that I made Sheer Khurma for him and he was sick.

Also, I had to do some work. Since his mother was out of Sultanate I had to look after the daily chores and Royal meals.

I released the hug and looked at him. I held his hand and try to signal him to walk back to the chamber. We both were already late.

He smiled and held my hand, making me walk to the different door. He walk to the back side of Hammam and pushed a door that I never saw before.

We stepped into our dressing part and I could not believe there was such a thing in the chamber.

He left my hand and exclaimed.

"I have a few meetings to hear,"

I nodded and looked at him picking a dark maroon pair of the kurta.

He knew I was looking at him still he comfortably took off his after bath and my sight shamelessly noticed his thick thighs and that thing again.

He was tanned which made me gulp. I was possessed by him.

He slid his lower and tied and then wore the kurta. He slid his two rings into his fingers and took the fragrance bottle in his hand.

He applied it on his neck, and wrist and then raked his finger in his wet hair.

I saw him getting ready quickly and then I remembered that my Ammi gave me a ring for him too.

I quickly walked to the wooden boxes of my gifts and opened them. I searched for the ring and walked to him.

He looked at me and then his gaze traveled to the ring I was holding. It was an exquisite blue stone carved in shining silver.

"For me?"

He asked and I nodded.

"Thank you,"

He muttered and forwarded his hand. I chuckled as I realised that he wanted me to slide it for him. I held his hand lightly and slid the ring into his middle finger. It looked beautiful and then I leaned into to kiss the back of his hand.

But, he immediately took his hand back and muttered.

"I wear a poisonous diamond, Ruhani,"

Another update!!!

Please vote, share and comment.

So, here is an update schedule until 15 November. My exams starting from 10 November so I have decided to shift on the weekly update for the next 45 days.

I will be updating chapters on Thursday at 7 PM till mid of November.

After that, the updates will be fast and we will the book together.

Love you all ❤❤❤