Egg In The Middle Of Forest

Start from the beginning

Cale smiled sincerely after such a long time. This egg will become his lucky charm!

-**-

Kim Rok Soo felt that the darkness around him was shaking violently. Disturbing his sleep.

'Mama?'

Rok Soo really hopes that it was his mother who woke him up. And they--Rok Soo, mama, and dongsaeng--can go home together.

But it looks like it's just Rok Soo's fantasy. Pathetic.

No wonder the fake+short dragon felt threatened. Little egg, why are you emitting a trace of extraordinary magic power? Interesting~~

Hmm? Rok Soo frowned. Sounds like mama, but that's not her mama!

Man?. Rok Soo frowned even more.  What is a human?, his mother once said that humans really want dragon eggs! (Rok Soo knows he is now a dragon egg, but still has a hard time accepting it).

'Run! Rok Soo run!!'

Rok Soo wants to move the egg. But nothing. The result was only a cracking sound.

Ron!! My egg cracked!! Will he hatch?!! GET PILLOW QUICK!!!

Rok Soo snorted. The man's voice sounded panicked. Is he stupid or what?

'Mama said, stay away from stupid people'. Rok Soo needs to get away from the owner of that voice immediately!

Try again to move. Rok Soo is even more convinced. Move = crack.

His mother's favorite egg shell cracked!

Rok Soo immediately chose silence. If the egg shell is cracked, you won't recognize it. So, let's try to prevent the eggshell from cracking!

Go! Go! Go! Rok Soo! Go!

Rok Soo cheers himself up. Try to stay still.

But unfortunately...

Crackkk

There's another crack in the egg! sob!  Mama!! Rok Soo wants to cry!

'Don't crack, don't crack, don't crack'.  Rok Soo invoked a spell(?) which might be useful for now(?).

Unfortunately, the spell didn't work or it was Rok Soo who was unlucky.

The shell is still cracked.

Rok Soo cries silently.

The shell that accompanies him and protects him for years. Now it's cracked, broken, and about to crumble.

'It must be because of that idiot!  Certain! sob! I should have stayed away from idiots from the start!'. Rok Soo tries to avoid reality and blames the owner of the voice he heard for the first time after being in the dark for so long.

After a while. Rok Soo is feeling very refreshed. Hmm? He feels he has limbs.

"Lizard?!"

Kim Rok Soo raised his head (Rok Soo was confused as to why he could feel the head and knew it was a head). He could see a red-haired youth and an old geezer with a terrifying(?) aura.

'Mama! I'm finally not blind anymore!Can I speak?'. Rok Soo wanted to scream with joy.

But something prevented it. Two things.

1. Like something is missing in his body.

2. The two humans in front of him should be more focused! Rok Soo feels they are both dangerous and not at the same time!

Hmm!

Rok Soo puffed out her red muzzle(?).  Put on scary eyes. Trying to roar like a dragon.

"Riarrrrr~~~"

A weak and cute voice rang out.

Cale--the human that Rok Soo saw--covered his nose. Red blood came out of it.

"You! Lizard! You're so cute! Oh shit! Ron! Bring me a handkerchief and baby food!"

Food?. Rok Soo almost looked at the human with a twinkle in his eye.

“Little lizard~~ I'm Cale~~ call me papa!”

Rok Soo frowned.

"No way! I already have a mother"  Reject it hard.

Creckk (Cale's inner voice)

The baby's refusal made Cale's little heart crack. Like Rok Soo's egg shell.

-**-

Enjoy for reading, reader-nim!

Ciaooo~