BOOK 2 - Chapter III

Start from the beginning

"I'm glad you're here with me Rose." I side with her while clutching the blanket.

"You too."

Amy's Pov

My friends and I are still talking about girls' stuff and laying relaxed in the sun. Silver rushed to us had announced.

"Girls! Shadow and Knuckles can race." He announced to us then Rouge and Blaze and I was excited and able to win.

At the Racing Shadow and Knuckles keep an eye side of the view sand. Rouge inferred her boyfriend.

"I bet my Knuckle can win."

"No! Shadow is winning don't forget he is the ultimate life form. My boyfriend is fastest than Knuckles."

Rouge smirked at me then I shouted cheering my boyfriend.

"You can do it Shadow-Kun!"

He turned and smiled at me again. Silver shouted.

"On your mark. Get set go!"

Shadow and knuckles start running the sand tracks up to the cave. I still followed him. He was first then Knuckles was last. I shouted Cheer him again!

"Go, Shadow-Kun!"

He still runs almost to the finish line but then collapses hurting his headache.

"Shadow! Are you okay?" I rushed at him.

"Amy, what happened?" Rouge asked me then I was worried about this time. I saw the knuckles running at the end of the first-place finish line.

"Oh, victory now Shadow-" knuckles turn around and saw that my friends are worried about Shadow. He rushed to us.

"Amy, is Shadow okay?"

"He's still getting headaches. Silver, please take the hospital will you." I demand Silver nodded and used his telekinesis to lift Shadow. I rushed to the hospital. That doctor was checking up on him. After minutes they say goodbye to me.

"Hey, Amy, we're leaving are you sure gonna be alright?" Rouge said I saw him laying down. I face my friend.

"Yes,"

My arms were getting worried about Shadow's occurrence. I said in my mind.

"I'm worried about him. This is how times get headaches in the first place. I don't wanna lose him again."

Silver tapped my shoulder he said to me.

"Don't worry Amy, he will be alright. I'm sure of it."

I was surprised a little and nodded then I said my mind.

"Did he just read my mind about what he was saying?"

The Doctor came by then I saw my friend's thumbs up and nodded saying goodbye. I entered the room seeing my boyfriend laying down on the bed. I sat down.

"Doctor, what happened to Shadow?"

"Well, he's fine and needs to take a lot of rest. But remind him to drink medicine at night. His headache is gone." A Doctor explained then I replied. "Thanks, Doctor."

"Great, I need you two alone." The Doctor leaves then I heard someone heard waking.

"Shadow-Kun."

His eyes opened I saw his eyes and his face. I hugged him.

"Oh, Chaos, I'm glad you're awake. "

"Where am I?" He weakly voice asked.

"You are at the hospital," I answered back then he questioned. "Tell me what happened to me?"

"Well, at the race you not win. I saw you were still hurting your head and collapsed. So Silver brought you to the hospital. And the doctor said to drink your medicine at night, rest up and we're going home." I explained to him.

"Okay, Rose."

At night at my house. He used a chaos emerald to teleport the bedroom. I saw him take a drink of the medicine. The room Shadow was lying down on the bed. I kissed his forehead.

"Goodnight Shadow-Kun."

I was leaving the door. Then Shadow shouted softly.

"Wait, Rose."

Then I paused to turn around him.

"Can I sleep with you if that's okay with you?" He asked to sleep with me. I was surprised I never slept with my boyfriend.

"S-S-Sure," I mumbled warmly and smiled and blushed. I join him on the bed.

"I'm glad you're here with me Rose." While I'm clutching the blanket

"You too." I smiled at my boyfriend's face. Then we sleep.