I've had some pretty bad yelling done before from my dad when he lost his temper, but I've never seen Henry mad at anyone before. Tears brimming my eyes, I grip my fists and storm off. Heading for the music department. "Y/n! Wait! I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap at you! Come back, I'm sorry!" I heard Henry plead but I ignored him and kept going.

There was a hallway with the floor flooded with ink. Thankfully it wasn't that deep so I ran across it and made to other side. I ran into the music department, but once I did a security gate closed behind me. I jumped at the sudden action.

The department was dark. The lights must've been turned off.

"Who are you?" I heard someone ask from the shadows.

I turn all around trying to find the source when everything went black.

...

...

...

"There we go now, nice and tight."

I heard as I regained my conscience slowly. That's when I tried moving and realized I was tied up next to someone. I turned and it was Henry! 'He got caught?!' I thought to myself. This person must be good at stealth....Dad was always good at sneaking up on people. Thats what always motivated everyone in the department to work. They never knew if Sammy was near by or not..

Only thing is...this person was covered in ink, and had a bendy mask covering his face. Why would he have kidnapped us in the first place? Something isn't right here?

"We wouldn't want our sheep's roaming away now would we? No, we wouldn't. I must admit I am honored you both came all the way down here to visit me. It almost makes what I'm about to do seem... cruel. But the believers must honor their savior, I must have him notice me. Wait, you look familiar to me... that face.."

He said leaning closer to me. That was until he snapped out of it and continued his little monologue.

"Not now! For our lord is calling to us, my little sheep's for the time of sacrifice is at hand and then I will finally be freed from this prison, this inky, dark abyss, I call a body!"

Then there was a noise coming from above.

"Quiet! Listen, I can hear him crawling above.. crawling."

He sounded as fascinated as a little child with a new play thing.

"Let us begin the ritual must be completed. Soon he will hear me. He will set us free."

He turned to walk away when I started to say something I couldn't stop myself from saying," Samuel Adam Lawrence!" He stopped. My dad hated when you used his full name, mom only used it when she got really mad at him. Though that was fairly rare. The person turned around and came back over to me. Henry had been quite the whole time...

"What was that...?" I started panicking. "um....I just said 'Sam-"

"YES I KNOW WHAT YOU SAID YOU TWERP!...Who..who is that person that you mention of?" He asked. "My father, him and his wife, Susie Alanna Campbell both worked here before disappearing...Are you..Sammy Lawrence by chance?.." I questioned him, hoping for my answer to by yes.

"Y/n..?" I heard him whisper out, his voice wasn't disoriented though. I small smile appeared on my face before Sammy grabbed his head slightly and shook it. "How...DARE YOU PLAY TRICKS ON ME! I AM NOT THIS,..PERSON YOU SAY I AM! I AM A PROPHET! ...Nothing more! Nothing less." He yelled, back in his deformed voice again. He stormed off into a different room.

"Sheep, sheep, sheep, it's time for sleep.." We heard over the speaker

I had recognized it instantly! It's an old lullaby dad would sing to me when I was younger. Mom never liked it much. To dark for a child's lullaby she'd say. I never minded, and father didn't care. He loved to sing this to me. Now he's singing it, before he kills me. What are the odds.

"rest your head it's time for bed in the morning you may wake or in the morning you'll be dead..... hear me bendy! Arise from the darkness arise and claim my offering. Free me! I beg of you! I summon you ink demon show your face and take these tender sheep's!" The door in front of  us started opening and the room started to shake.

Then there was a crashing sound coming from inside the room dad had gone in.

"No! My lord stay back! I am your prophet! I am your- ah!!"  A loud scream came and he was cut from the speaker. Black ink came out from under the door and I was disgusted. I was so out of it I didn't notice that Henry had somehow gotten the ropes off us.

"Y/N! LETS GO WE CAN'T HELP HIM ANYMORE!" He yelled finally grabbing my attention.