An Old Lullaby

"Dad...Mom...please be here. Or I'll be here dying of either intoxication or starvation for nothing."

I had placed the ax against the coffins and sat down while Henry was still out cold. At some point I eventually gave into a nice slumber as well. That was until the studio started making weird sounds again and I woke up. Henry on the other hand was still out as a light.

After a good hour or so he finally started to stir and wake up. "Ugh, my head. What happened?" He said as he got up. "Whoa! Take it slow old man. I don't need you fainting on me!" I said trying to keep him from getting up for just a moment longer. He looked around then at me," I should of never let you come here with me! This is very dangerous for you to be here! If your parents kne-"

"Well they aren't here!.....They might not even be alive. But I want to know what that crazy boss of yours was up to! And what he knows about my parents disappearance." I get up and hold my hand out for him to grab. Which he gladly takes. Helping him up, I hand him the ax and that's when we noticed the boarded up door. We look at each other for a moment. As if we where asking each other what we should do? Specially since that ink creature we saw earlier could be roaming around still. "Well, I guess there is only one thing to do: Press on. See if we can find a way out." I nod and he breaks the boards.

We start walking around for a bit, after a while things started to look familiar. We eventually made it to a bigger room which looked awfully familiar. "How did this place get so big?" Henry said, almost like he was asking himself the question. Thats when it finally it me," This is the way to the music department! It's been forever, since I've been here!" Henry smiled then noticed something. He walked over to it and held it. I look over at him and notice he's holding a tape recorder. He pushed play.

Sammy Lawrence:

"He appears from the shadows to rain

his sweet blessings upon me.

The figure of ink that

shines in the darkness.

I see you, my savior. I pray you hear me.

Those old songs, yes, I still sing them.

For I know you are coming to save me.

And I will be swept into your final loving embrace.

But, love requires sacrifice.

Can I get an amen?"

Right when the audio ended a voice came over the speaker over head," I said, can I get an amen." It was the same from the audio recording. The voice sounded a bit off but I knew who it was.

"Henry, that's my dad! That's Sammy Lawrence!" I turned to him excitement burning in my eyes. "Y/n....I don't think that was your father..I mean did you listen to this recording!?" He said, putting the recorder back in its spot.

"But, I know it's him! You can hear it in his voice! Thats my dad! I knew they'd still be he-"

"Y/N Lawrence! Knock it off! This...Person! Isn't your father! We don't know anything about this place or this person! It could be someone messing with your mind for all we know!" He snapped at me.