Wait, did she realise that I was talking about her in my thoughts? Woman's intuition is scary after all ... I still can't believe that Karuizawa of all people, yesterday read my mind and immediately chose the panda key-chain as she told me that she knew that I would choose that exact one.

Like ... how in the actual hell that someone like Karuizawa read my mind. Masterpiece of the Whiteroom being bested by that gyaru? Old man would be ashamed.

Horikita's glare intensified even more as she poked on my shoulders with her sharp nails, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"What's up?"

"We can't have a simple conversation if a certain someone thinks that it is cool for him to go into a monologue instead of answering my question."

".........."

"......."

"What was the question again?"

Suzune let out a tired sigh before looking at me with a disappointed gaze as if I was nothing but a piece of trash.

" sigh I was asking if the both of them were acting as infuriating like they usually do."

"Well, not as much as they used to. Yamauchi appears to still be in his rebellious phase, but Ike seems to be behaving a little better than he used to. Albeit it's small, it's progress nevertheless in my eyes. Also, Ike did quite a good job in the Island Exam... so you can say, he is kind of in my okay grace for now."

"Hm, I guess .... By the way, I don't appreciate the way you were looking at the bodies of the girls over there, Kiyotaka-kun. Should I be scared that I might get cheated on?"

With a small scowl on her face, Suzune's eyes found themselves being drawn towards the huge bosom of Ichinose Honami of Class-B, before she looked down at her own pair of mounds.... her scowl increasing even more.

I guess, in spite of being nearly perfect at everything she does and getting over some bad memories, she still has some insecurities about herself.

"Well .... don't worry about that, Suzune. In my opinion big sizes are overrated. Medium is premium, you know?"

"The way you are discussing about breast sizes in front of me so shamelessly is giving me the chills. "

"Hey, you were the one who started the conversation."

I was just trying to ease your worries, you devil. Don't try to portray me as a pervert for god's sake. Give me my good will back asap.

"Anyways ... What is your opinion on our situation right now?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean ... isn't it kind of unusual that we are getting a whole week break now. I mean if you look at it from simple terms, the school is rewarding us with the vacation after the Island Exam .... but this is no normal school, is it? The fact that we are getting a whole week break is kind of suspicious in my eyes."

Suzune's narrowed eyes started scheming throughout the whole area while she appeared to be in deep thought. However, for some reason, her scrutinizing expression turned into that of fury as she started glaring at some of the boys who were sneakily trying to take a peek at her, alongside the other girls. As soon as they saw her ice cold glare, they immediately turned around in fear, before nervously laughing to themselves.