"Did you see that, Haruki? She waved at me!"

"What are you talking about? It was me to whom she waved. Don't imagine such unrealistic things Ike."

"Oh please. The only unrealistic thing here is your ego, which makes you believe that you can pull a girl with that sort of looks."

Oof ... Now that one there was a violation, personally  I wouldn't have it.

Yamauchi's face turned red in anger, however before he could yell anything further, I lightly tapped him on his head with my foot, causing him to look at me in confusion.

"I'm pretty exhausted, and I want to chill. If you guys want to fight, why don't you do it somewhere else and not disturb me."

"Huh? Why should we go? This spot doesn't have your nam-hmpph"

Before Yamauchi could finish his rant, Ike immediately covered his face with a troubled expression, before showing me a small, nervous smile.

"Shut up Haruki. Umm we apologise for disturbing you, Ayanokouji-kun. We will go somewhere else."

Without waiting any further, the brown haired boy started dragging Yamauchi away from me, ignoring all the complaints coming  their way.

"They are as infuriating as usual, huh?"

I looked up only to find his raven haired girlfriend, Horikita Suzune walking towards his direction while wearing a black coloured swimsuit, her hair this time instead of being decorated in her usual braids, was flowing freely. Her outfit was  quite provocative I must say ... not like I was  complaining.

As her eyes met mine, she let out a small smirk as she turned around intentionally giving me a small view of her back, before sitting down on my lap as she wrapped my arms around her body, just beneath her breasts before she leaned over me, making herself comfortable.

[ Had to crop out the remaining version of the picture, so that Wattpad doesn't force a mature tag on this book xD ]

Hey .... now, this is just plain exploiting. Just because I agreed to be your boyfriend, doesn't make me your portable chair, you devil.

While I was cursing out the Second Best Horikita in my thoughts, she was still adjusting herself as my hands unconsciously grazed upon her perfectly ramen shaped bowls .....

Hey, maybe it's not that bad ....

Suzune immediately turned back to me with narrowed eyes and an annoyed look on her face.