She kept blabbering about her crush who is now her boyfriend and he had just one thing to do, that was stare at her blankly.

Next morning, without meeting her, he went out of town , with an excuse of having an important meeting. Because he knew he would never be able to see his shennaaz with someone else. From childhood, he never could see her making another male friend. He was her only best friend but today she loves someone, and he is too coward to express his own feelings. He is helpless. He is scared. For a overthinker it's not easy to deal with these kind of emotions.

She came in his house to meet him but got to know that he is not at home,he has gone out of the town for a meeting. It made her sad because this was the first time he went somewhere without telling her.

Her eyes were filled with tears . She called him but he didn't pick up as he was not in a state of talking to her. With a heavy heart, he switched off the phone because he knew he won't be able to ignore her calls for a long time .

She went to his bedroom and hugged his pillow...

Sana; mai bohot naraj hoon sidhaaarth. Iss baar mai tere se bohot hurt hui hoon. Tu mere se mile bina kaise Chala gya? Meko forehead kissi de k bhi nahi gya hamesha ki Tarah. Kyun kiya aisa tune?

She cried until she slept in his room. Rita ji came with food but saw she was sleeping. She had no idea that Sidharth didn't meet sana before going Because Sidharth always used to meet her , give her a forehead kiss and a long hug before going somewhere. Rita ji thought that she is just sad because of Sidharth's absence.

.
.
.

Here Sidharth was missing her so much. He didn't know what to do. He wanted to go back as he knew she must be crying. His baby, his shehnaaz will cry because of him , this thought made him upset .

He thought about going back home the next morning ..he was in a restaurant when he met his college friend mona .

Mona: oh my god sid!! What a pleasant surprise! How are youuu?

Sid: What's up mona! Nice to meet you!!!

Mona wanted to hug him but he just did a formal handshake because his best friend had warned her, " mere bina kabhi kisi ladki ko jhappi nahi dalega"!!!!

Mona:  yaha kya kar raha hai tu?

Sid: meeting tha ek. Bas kal jaa raha hoon wapas..

Mona: ohh! Sunna mujhe bhi le k jaa tere ghar.. I want to meet ritaaaaa aunty. Kaab se nahi dekha Maine unko .  Mai yaha waise bhi ek vacation pe aayi thi. Aab vacation khatam ho gya but maan nahi bhara. So please don't mind and take me to your home.

Sid: umm ok..I will pick you tomorrow from your hotel, cool?.

Mona: yeah absolutely..see youuu!!!

And she hugged him, then left. While he just stood there, with a poker face.

.
.
.

The whole night he was only thinking about her, his best friend....

He knew she would be very angry with him. But he will have to take every punishment for hurting her. How could he just leave her like that.? It was not any solution .

Next morning when he reached home with mona, rita ji welcomed them .

Mona told rita ji that she met Sidharth in a restaurant and requested him to bring her here as she wanted to meet rita ji..

Rita ji smiled and made her sit in the sofa, then started talking.

Sidharth just wanted to meet his shennaaz as soon as possible.  He thought to change his clothes first and then he will go to meet her..