ii. GOOD IDEA

GOOD LUCK BABE
oseconds — 2024

OLIVIA WANDERED THROUGH the halls of hartley high with her attention on her phone, shooting a quick text to her brother. he most likely already knew about her job, but she wanted to be the one to explain why. he'd understand, he always does.

she found cash dealing to students in a secluded part of the courtyard and rolled her eyes while she approached them. one of them looked at her with a smirk on her face, causing the girl to mentally vomit.

"you two doing a deal? pingers and a cam show, banging!" olivia reached forward and grabbed the boy's ear, pulling his head harshly towards her. she grabbed the money out of his hand and swapped it with the drugs her brother was holding.

"you ever speak to me like that again and i'll cut your fuckin dick off! now run along and be rejects, fuckin idiots." she shoved the boy's face and watched as he scurried away, his friend close behind him.

olivia rolled her eyes and noticed her brother staring her down. she frowned and stood next to him, her back against the wall, taking a deep breath before speaking.

"how's my favorite brother doing?" she asked with a smile on her face, playfully shoving his shoulder with hers. he rolled his eyes and softly laughed.

"i'm your only brother," he smiled, looking away from her, pausing. "why didn't you tell me?" cash asked quietly, a blank look on his face.

"what do you mean?" olivia asked, but she already knew what he meant. she hated that he had to hear about what she did for money from someone else.

"what everyone's saying about you, liv."

"i didn't want you to think less of me," the girl frowned. "i did plan on telling you, eventually, after i was finished with it. the only reason everyone knows is because i told spider first."

"why'd you tell spider?" he questioned with a tilt of his head. cash knew of his sister and spider's complicated relationship if you could even call it a relationship.

"i trusted him because i fell in love with him." the two siblings fell into a comfortable silence, only the sound of students walking around the courtyard filling the air.

"i could've helped you out with money," cash spoke after a few minutes of silence. "i'm never going to judge you, i just hate to think about how many people could know it was you fulfilling their nasty fantasies."

"i know, you're right. but imagine mr. beezman from across the street was one of my clients!" olivia joked and laughed as her brother's face visibly paled.

"don't even joke like that!" he groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose. "seriously, liv, i could've helped you out." cash paused letting a breath of air out his nose.

"you're my sister and i'm meant to protect you" he's always been the martyr, ever since the two first met when they were 9. he would punch boys in the face for trying to stuff her face in the sand of the beach. cash always had his sister's back and it killed him that she had to sell her body to make money.

"the only other way i would be making money, is by selling pingers for chook, and i'm not doing that," olivia refused to get caught up with chook and his eshays."also half-sister," olivia reminded him. he rolled his eyes again and softly scoffed.

"still my sister, fuckwit."

"who are you calling a fuckwit, you fuckin dickhead!" they laughed and their conversation was quickly cut short by the sound of principal woodsy on the intercoms.

"will the following students please meet at classroom 5d," she paused and began listing names off. olivia guessed they were names listed on the map she'd heard about walking through the halls. she rolled her eyes when she heard spider's name called, not even wanting to think about how many names he was connected to.

as woodsy listed off other names she had not recognized, her phone lit up with messages from harper. she unlocked her phone and read them to herself, her eyes widening when her friend told her she'd made amerie's nose bleed. she thought it would be better for harper to just communicate with amerie, but she had no say in what the mclean girl did, especially after what she'd been through.

olivia groaned, catching the attention of her brother. she waved him off, a sign that she would tell him later, but no doubt he'd find out on his own.

the girl pushed off the wall when she heard her and cash's names announced over the intercom. the siblings walked next to each other until they reached classroom 5d, olivia going ahead of him looking for harper's shaven head in the room, wanting to know more about what happened with amerie. she found her quite quickly, sitting down next to her, sasha and missy sitting down right after her.

"i think it's honestly a power move on your part, olivia!" sasha said with missy and harper nodding in agreement, making olivia feel just a bit better about the situation.

olivia bumped shoulders with harper, nodding her head in the direction of amerie and tilting it with a look of confusion on her face.

"what happened there?" she whispered.

"she kept nagging, and i don't know what happened. it's like i blacked out and attacked her." harper answered with a small frown on her face. olivia hummed and just laced her fingers with harper's, laying her head on the girl's shoulder.

her brother finally walked in and endured teasing for being an eshay, making him roll his eyes and ignore them like he always has. cash sat at the farthest table and olivia noticed him make eye contact with harper, creating a tension in the room that most were unaware of.

olivia looked around more until she locked eyes with spider, sitting next to anthony, dusty, and some random girl. she flipped him the bird and closed her eyes, finding solace on harper's shoulder.

she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket, disturbing her peace and making her sit up to grab it from her back pocket. spider's name flashed across the screen and the girl unlocked her phone, going to the two's message thread, letting out a scoff when she'd seen what he sent.

spider had completely ignored what he'd done, no apologies, just inviting her over to his place after the cemetery party that evening. olivia frowned and felt the frustration rising in her, making her skin feel hot from the anger. she noticed harper looking over her shoulder, trying to see what had upset her, so she just handed the phone to the girl, too annoyed to explain.

harper scoffed too and shook her head, quickly typing something, and handed the phone back to olivia with a smile on her face. she'd told spider to suck his own dick and stop bothering the girl. olivia smiled and nudged her friend with a shake of her head.

"i bloody love you harps."

"you should go to the party at the cemetery. you could dance with someone and make that dickhead jealous?" harper suggested with a shrug of her shoulders, acting uninterested, but olivia could see the mischief painted her features.

she hadn't planned to go to the party, not wanting to deal with more people than needed, but knowing she had a chance to make spider jealous, only fueled her want to go.

"good idea, so do you wanna come over to mine to get ready?" the piggott girl asked.

harper nodded with a laugh, slinging her arm over olivia's shoulder and the two began planning their outfits.

this was going to be fun.

AUTHORS NOTE!
second chapter is done!
i hope you enjoyed :)
please show some
love by voting or
leaving a comment!
if you see any
mistakes, pls lmk!
much love <3