Chapter 51 - Frozen solid

Start from the beginning

He was sitting at the bar with a mug in hand and a girl wrapped around his arm. My eyes tailed over to the mug he had and I noticed it was the same dark blue drink with an odd little creature floating inside of it as yesterdays and the day before. It was so weird, to think this guy was some legend. Just chilling at the bar in joggers and a hoodie, looking like a college frat boy. I checked behind the counter and saw a Naga behind the bar, something you wouldn't normally see in Elf territory. That confirms it then, he's hopping only to bars that sell this thing.

Soon the frozen legend turned his head and rested his bold sapphire eyes upon me. It was a look of shock and disgust.

"Oh great Witch it's you again…" He grumbled. 

Without a word, I raised my fist and summoned scales over my arm. Panic riddled his face and I slammed my arm through his drink and the table. Catching not only him but everyone in the room's attention. 

"What the hell!" He yelled. 

"I get it now, you're running to every bar this drink is being sold at. Something that was special to Monster Lane." I moved my arm back and smiled at him. "So, you can keep teleporting if you want. But I'll just keep finding you and smashing your crappy drink. Eventually you won't be able to find it anymore. Or people will get tired of the cursed frosty snowman. Because I'll break everything you have, or care about till you talk to me."

He growled and stood up. "You're really starting to annoy me."

I stepped forward and glared into his eyes. "Do something about it."

He snapped his fingers and suddenly I dropped. The world turned blue for a moment, and it was like I was swimming in the arctic. Just as fast as it felt, the world came back to life and I was spat out back into the woods. But there were no mushrooms here. I landed on my feet and noticed a melting ice cream next to where I appeared. Then Jack came out soon after from the ice cream and landed a few feet away from me. 

"Do you know who I am?" He asked with clear annoyance. 

"Do I look like I care?"

"I'm the guy who caused the ice age, I'm the one who the guardians had trouble fighting in the rainbow war. I'm the-"

"Did. I. Ask? No, I didn't. I told you to tell me where the Crystal garden of lost memories is."

"You deaf? I don't mess with the Love guardians crap. You go to his domain, you figure it out."

Without another word I bolted after him. He flung out his hand and ice exploded from his palm. It was breaking open a fire hydrant of frost. However, I wasn't concerned in the slightest! The pressure threatened to shove me back, but I just morphed my muscles again and again until I was running through it. Once I was close enough, I leaped out from the ice and saw his bewildered eyes and bashed my fist into his face. He flew back and dropped onto the ground and managed to roll back to his feet. 

"What!? The temperature was so low! How did you…?"

I smirked and stomped on the floor, sending a wave of my own ice toward him. His ice exploded to life and crashed into my tidal wave of ice and they both shattered, sending ice everywhere. 

"Yeah, I like ice too." I said. 

He then flicked his wrist and suddenly a light blue blur came to my right and this warm sensation coated my arm. That's when I saw it, my arm was flying in the wind. The pain suddenly arrived but I forced my nerves off. Then I quickly tried to regenerate, but it didn't work.

"I know you Beast eater. Frozen cells can't regenerate. If your skin won't freeze, I'll just have to get under and make it freeze."

I morphed my head to that of a gator and leaned over, biting all of my shoulder clean off. Then quickly got to regenerating my arm back.