segsy

It was december already,christmas dinner was in less than a weeks time.I was excited for christmas but this year was going to be hard,mother wasn't going to physically be there, but she still was in all of our hearts.

I barely talk to dad anymore,he left england and now lives in Brazil,he met a nice woman and i'm happy for him, we are all moving on and i'm so sure that's what mother would have wanted us to do. I regularly text my brothers,the oldest is having a kid soon meaning i'm soon to be an auntie.Im very excited, ive always wanted to take care of a little one.

In regards to Jadon, Jude and Jobe things are how they were or even better .They now stay a lot more at home and I've grown closer to Denise and Mark.

Football and school are going amazingly well for Jobe n I, Jobe got called up by the senior team and my coach said that if i keep going I will do so too.

I still haven't had the guts to tell jobe how I feel, I still fear the thought of loosing him.

The christmas spirit was all through the house ,streets and people.Jobe n I had our school break so we were home alone as jude n Jadon were out n about playing football.

It was about 10am and i had just woken up from a long and exhausting day i had yesterday in which Jobe n i did absolutely nothing.

I went down to the living room to see the whole back yard covered in snow.

"JOBE JOBE JOBE"
I ran up the stairs to his room,i went in and jumped on top of him.
"wake up wake up"
he slowly woke up
"hey hey whats up with you"
i couldn't contain my excitement
"IT SNOWED"
his eyes lit up,he put a hoodie on and we both ran down.

We both stood there looking at the snow through the glass.
we both looked at each other at the same time
"are u thinking what i'm thinking?"
he grinned at me.

We opened the glass door and started having a full on snow fight.This lasted for a solid 10 mins until we couldn't feel our fingers anymore and decided that stopping was probably the best idea before we got frostbite.

We each went to have a shower.The rest of the day was pretty average, we layed around watching movies n that.After jobe went to his room and I went to mine.

I was about to go to bed when there was a knock on my door.
"come in"
i looked to see who it was and jobe was there with a cheesy smile
"what u want"
i smiled back at him and he launched himself at me
"jobeeeeeeee get off me"
He was face down positioned like a star fish crushing me
"jobe i can't breathe"
He finally looked up at least but he wasn't getting off me
"ur beds comfy"
"more like i'm comfy because you are legit crushing my organs rn"
i tried pushing him off but he had a strong grip.We wrestled for some time and it ended with me on top of him having hold of both his arms.
He stared at me deep into my eyes and licked the inside of his cheek
"that was hot"
i blushed fr, the tongue thing did it for me.
"ur getting all blushy n that"
i tried hiding my face
"nah nah don't hide it you look mad cute like that"
my mouth genuinely hurt from smiling,
I got off him and tried to act cool when i was acc having a full blown crash.
Jobe sat up and I felt his hands gripping my waist.He placed me on top of his lap,my face inches away from his.
"i like it like this"
i was full on having an attack rn.I looked down at his lips,they were so close to mine.
"you seem nervous nai relax ,it's just me"
I was loss of words fully unable to articulate a sentence rn.He noticed that and teased me all he could.
He cupped my chin and softly caressed my face.
boyyyy the pssy tingling and all

"you don't know how long i've wanted to do this"
And with that said our lips touched,first slow,getting used to each other and then progressively getting quicker and more intense.I couldn't even acknowledge what was going on,both in sync going slower and faster.mad ting.

His hands started getting lower and lower until they got to my ass,him gripping it.I moved my hips in sync with the kisses and I heard his breat getting heavier,I smirked and he did so too back ,after a while I felt a bulge forming under me.My time to tease back.I moved my hips smoother and harder making sure he would feel it there.
"fuckkk nai"
guess it was working,After a while I stopped moving my hips and made my kisses softer,then bit his lip and pulled apart.His lips trailed to my neck which he kissed softly each time getting lower and lower.I was in a sports bra so he looked at me asking for my consent to get it removed
"we will leave that for another time"
I had my hands on either side of his neck, which I then slowly brought down from his chest to his thighs.Having reached his thighs ,I got off him and went in the bathroom.

When I got out,i locked eyes with him,his then trailing up n down my body.
I got in bed,cuddled up to him,gave him a peck on the lips,rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes.He gripped my waist and put me on top of him not letting go of it.He placed his hand on my back softly rubbing it and shortly after we both drifted to sleep.

I woke up due to the light getting in the room with the first thing seen being the perfect face of his.He finally woke up aswel and kissed my cheek as soon as he did.
"i'm hungry,breakfast?"
"idk abt you but mine is here,looking a little too nice"
i hid my face on the crook of his neck with a giant smile on my face.
He kissed my forehead and we stayed like that a little and then went down to breakfast.

Jude n Jadon were there.
"look at them finally waking up"
they looked at each other and then looked back at us
"why are you both so smiley"
"nothing really just another normal morning"
i looked at jobe and tried hiding my smile
"nai, eggs seem like a good shout?"
"mhmmm"
I then went behind jobe and hugged him,him then holding my hand.
jude fakery coughed,we both turned around with a confused face.
They were acting really weird.

jobe n I went to the living room table and ate our breakfast there.It was still snowing and everything looked so pretty.
"when we finish you need to get ready,coats n that because we are going outside"
"any hints??"
he nodded his head

We were both ready and before opening the door he turned around and looked at me.
"from now until christmas eve ,each day we will be doing something i have planned ,no questions tho,it's all a surprise"
i smiled at him
"i'm excited"
he grabbed my hand and we left to this mystery place jobe had decided to take me today.