"Tumhara hi intezaar kar raha tha ye"she said smiling at her and sat on the sofa.

"Isiliye toh jaldi jaldi agayi..Kitne din hue isse mili nahi mein"swara said and pulled his cheeks.

Aarush smiled and sat on her lap as she adjusted herself beside Preeta.She was with them and aarush totally loved and was always excited to meet her.

"Meri chocolates?"aarush asked her instantly.

"Tumhari chocolates kabhi bhul sakti hu mein"she replied taking out chocolates she brought for him.

"Yeah"aarush signed happily and shown them to preeta.

They chuckled at his actions and looked at eachother.

"Toh abb ek kissy do"swara said pointing him her cheeks.

Aarush smiled and kissed her both Cheeks quickly and got down from her running inside the kitchen.

He took one chocolate and kept the remaining in the fridge and again ran outside.he came and sat inbetween both and gave the choclate to preeta.She took and teared the raper then gave it back to him.

"Dinner Kiya hai ya nahi?"swara asked to preeta seeing him.

"Haa kiya hai,meine karadiya isee pehle"preeta informed her.

"Toh thik hai Khao" she smiled at aarush who was busy eating the chocolate.

"Toh aaj free thi?"preeta asked her.

"Haan Aaj papa Gaye toh mein afternoon Ghar agayi aur shaam ko yaha"she said happily.

"Accha kiya,ham tumhe Miss kar rahe the"preeta said to her as they were the only two always at the home.They were happy but still somewhere it hurts not having a family.

"Mee too yaar,abb kitna accha lag raha hai tum dono ko bohot dino baad dekhe"she said smiling.

"And how are you?kuch disturbed lag rahi ho?"swara asked her sensing her.She was smiling but she looked like she was lost somewhere.

"Aisa kuch nahi hai,I am fine"preeta answered with a smile.

"Mujhe toh aisa nahi lag raha,kya hua?"swara asked he again.

"Sach mein yaar I am fine..kya hona hai,life mein aisa kuch hai hi nahi ki mein disturbed ho jau iske alawa"she said looking at aarush.

"Aur ye mere saath hai toh mei hamesha thik rahungi"she said smiling lostly.

"Haan thik kaha tumhe you will be fine but not happy"swara said sadly sensing her mood.

"Oh god!abb un sab ke bare mein baat karke mujhe mood kharab nahi karna..soo abb chalo pehle dinner karte hai phir baat kar sakte hai"preeta said ignoring her words.

"Accha fine..even mujhe bhi tumhe wahi baat bar bar kehna nahi hai"swara Chuckled listening to her.

"Yes"preeta nodded.

After spending some time with aarush laughing and playing with him they went inside the kitchen for dinner and aarush sat in the living room watching the videos lying on the sofa.

They had their dinner while talking, laughing while talking normally about their days and all.After that they came outside and saw aarush who was sleeping holding the mobile.

"Aww!my sweetheart looks soo cute"swara said and moved towards him and sat beside him silently.

"Sote hue kitna cute lag raha hai iske chubby cheeks"she said touching them and looked at preeta adoring.

Preeta smiled at her and moved towards them.She made him sleep properly on the couch and took mobile from his hands.

swara kissed his forehead and took his picture.she saw preeta and smiled cheekily.