"It's a get together off 10th and rural"

"Boyyy that's the ghetto don't ever" I held my hand up.

"You hoes still gone pop out" He looked at me.

"And is, text me the time" I said clocking out on my phone.

I bagged my shoes and Zane did a chuckle as I printed a blank receipt and tucked it in the bag.

Grabbing my purse I walked out the store seeing Osama standing by the pretzel stand talking to somebody.

"Can we go?" I cut between their conversation.

He could've waited until he dropped me off.

"Come on" He tried to wrap his arm around me, I pushed it off and sped out the exit.

"Open the doors" I mumbled pulling at the handle.

I heard the click, I nodded getting in the car and putting my seatbelt on.

"You hungry?"

I ignored him booking my hair appointment, i'm glad his little sister did hair.

"Take me to the hair store and then to yo mama house" I said locking the phone.

"Fuck you going there for?" He asked pulling off.

"Zayda doing my hair" I said texting her and asking what kind of hair I needed.

"Ight" He pulled up to the nearest hair store.

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐩𝗼𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 20 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝗼

"Where you at Zane?" I asked into the phone as we parked the car

He walked outside and looked around until his eyes landed on us.

"Heyyy" He dragged running over and hugging us.

"Here, this ours" He handed us a bottle.

"We was already ahead of you" Jaliyah grabbed the bottle of Hennessy out the backseat.

"Baby mixing dark and light?" I made a face.

"Yolo let's go" Zane said walking around the house.

He handed us some cups and he mixed the liquor, I looked at the pink whitney and poured some in my cup.

"They lied and said it taste like juice, that shit taste like cough syrup and death" China shook her head.

"Girl why Tyson ugly ass from our job here" Zane nodded his head at him.