"I would suggest using other FIRs on this crime as a pretence to arrest them without involving us. Isn't that legally possible?" I offered a counter solution which would prevent us from being involved altogether and even if we were called we can just say we were there as witnesses. 

"Hmm, I will cross-check that. Now then, please move away from the crime scene and enter your required information on these pamphlets." After hearing the Inspector say that we did so without question and escaped from there with a properly bandaged wound as basic first aid provided by the police. 

I then said, "Let's act as if we didn't meet. I have to go to the food court. Have a good day ahead." I then headed straight for the food court as I heard a sigh from behind and a grunt. Probably my imagination.....

This finally brings me to the present situation here, where a pouty Hayasaka is standing sipping a coffee while looking at me in contempt. Didn't I just save her life? Why is she acting like this?

"Oh hello Hayasaka, it's a pleasure to see you here" Shirogane greeted her formally as she returned it in lieu, "Pleasure is all mine president. Such a cool coincidence! I just really wanted to try this new venti mocha machiato so I just had to try it anyhow." She signed off with her signature smile as she pulled up a chair and sat next to me, "Hey guys, don't mind me grabbing a seat, as you can see there are barely any seats left."

She was right, it was 8 pm and most fast food areas of the mall were filled so none of us had a problem. We started eating our dinner as a few others knocked at our table. 

And it was quite a few recognizable faces, Shinomiya, Chika and the other one could be Shirogane's sister. Shinomiya's eyes saw red as she placed her hand on Hayasaka causing her to yelp, "AAHH!..Oh it's you Shinomiya-san. Where had you guys been ? I searched all over for y'all." 

"I can ask the same question can't I? After hurrying to us you just left us like orphans to buy some fancy drink. And now you are crashing the President's get-together??" She questioned as the President quickly tried to defuse the situation, "W-Why don't we leave this mess and just sit on the table together? Ayanokouji can you grab some chairs?"  I nodded as I got up but Hayasaka grabbed my shoulder and pushed me to sit as she said, "Prez can I  pretty please do it?"

It seems she didn't want me to exert my injured body. I compiled as I saw the sparks between the eyes of Shinomiya and the President. It seems another war had begun. 

Narrator's POV

Woah it's been way too long and Ayanokouji well...I am scared of him now. What is that boy even doing?  I have too many questions but gosh darn it why can't this stupid plot armour break and let me see what's in his mind?!!!

Well anyways as always another mischievous scheme has been launched by  Shinomiya