The division of labor is more efficient, and it can also ensure the privacy of the entire task.

    It feels like every link on the assembly line.

    Everyone only needs to complete some of the things in their hands. As for what all the parts will be pieced together in the end, only the person who is in charge knows best.

    Now that the situation is special and urgent, Gu Junwan must let all the participants know what the ultimate goal of this operation is.

    In order to avoid unexpected events, someone will put the cart before the horse.

    After quickly assigning tasks in Baiguang City, Gu Junwan immediately arranged another important matter to Xu Zhao.

    "You immediately contact the secretary of the consul of the Jiying Empire and ask him to arrange a call between me and the consul's Excellency as soon as possible."

    "Whether or not Takeda Jianye will take the initiative to contact the delegation, the cabinet minister who came with him, we must keep him in place. We cannot do this in private, we have to rely on the power of the master here."

    Xu Zhao naturally understood the meaning of his daughter-in-law's words, and could understand the other party's many considerations.

    After all, this is the border city of the Jiying Empire, and the status of the cabinet minister of the Ying Kingdom is unusual.

    If the lady does not even say hello and takes action against the Ying people, not only will the consul be dissatisfied, but maybe Ying will take the opportunity to bite back and provoke conflicts between the two countries.

    If you can get the help of the consul, the next thing will be much easier.

    However, there is a very important question here. Are the executives of the Jiying Empire willing to cooperate?

    This question would affect the way Xu Zhao communicated with the secretary of the other party, so she asked the question directly.

    While Gu Junwan paid attention to the search action on the screen, she patiently gave her assistant some advice.

    "Exchange demand is the eternal essence of business."

    "The consul of the Jiying Empire is naturally unwilling to intervene in the grievances between us and the Ying Kingdom, but if this matter can bring him benefits, it may even solve some of his urgent needs. , the situation will be different."

    Gu Junwan didn't have to speak out, Xu Zhao's thinking had already turned the corner.

    The Jiying Empire has always been troubled by the high-efficiency energy system.

    Now the Free Federation has just reached an in-depth cooperation on energy projects with Kesen Luodian. Based on this, it is almost a sure thing to open up the situation.

    The reason why Gu Junwan didn't play this card at the beginning was because she knew that the shrewd consul would definitely raise the price.

    If it weren't for the fact that there was no better choice at this stage, she would not easily let the other party take a share of the pie.

    No important clues could be found in Takeda Jianye's rented villa.

    Shen Han and his tactical team sat silently in front of the projection light screen, like a sword waiting to be unsheathed.

    This period of standing on standby seemed extraordinarily long to each of them.

    The excitement in Sun Yu's heart did not diminish by half because of the impasse in front of him.