She is very happy now, because she can be alone with her wife in the exclusive space again!

    The security level here is very high, and there is no situation where people will be encountered when entering and leaving.

    The most crucial point is that now that he has been recognized by his parents, does that mean that his wife can stay here for the night?

    Once inside, the smart home system starts to operate on its own immediately.

    It is now 10:45 pm, and the lights are on in soft light mode.

    After Shen Han changed her shoes, she was not in a hurry to enter the house. She stood at the entrance, and a particularly warm feeling suddenly surged in her heart.

    Gu Junwan gently held her alha's palm and winked at the other party.

    "Don't you want to go in and have a look?"

    "Because the time is a little tight, I only made some simple adjustments to the original decoration, you can follow what you like"

    Before the words were finished, the red lips were already held by the other party's low title.

    Shen Han outlines gently, guiding the other party to entangle his lips and tongues.

    It wasn't until Gu Junwan's breathing became unsteady that she took the initiative to let him go.

    She buried her head on the side of Omega's neck, sniffing the refreshing cold plum fragrance, and murmured, "I can arrange it the way I like, right? Then I want you to live in too."

    After that, she approached again . The other party whispered in his ear: "Don't go tonight, okay?"

    How could Gu Junwan stand up to the other party's attack.

    She was originally reluctant to leave, but now, she was about to soften into the other's arms, and she couldn't leave at all.

    Thinking that Xu Zhao and the driver were still waiting in the underground garage, Gu Junwan hurriedly stretched out her palm to press Alha's messy lips.

    "Wait a minute, I have to tell Xu Zhao a few words, they are still waiting downstairs." In the

    garage.

    The driver raised his wrist and glanced at the pointer on the dial, and then coughed lightly: "I think, Your Majesty, she probably won't come down again."

    Xu Zhao never discussed Gu Junwan's private affairs in front of outsiders.

    So she said solemnly with a straight face: "Speak less, do more, if His Majesty has any orders, we just do it!" The

    driver: "Oh~"

    Xu Zhao's phone rang just after the end.

    The call was from Gu Junwan, her words were concise, and the call ended within half a minute.

    Xu Zhao put away the phone, turned his head and glanced at the driver: "Let's go, let's come over tomorrow morning." The

    driver's small eyes suddenly lit up, and the corner of his mouth showed a 'Look, I knew it was like this' smile.

    Reversing the car out of the garage, he gave a direction, and then both of them got off work with Xu Te's assistant.

    Villa, bedroom.

    Gu Junwan and Shen Han took a shower one after the other, and then got into the bed wearing the same silk pajamas.

    "By the way, didn't you say that your wound hurts when you were in the car?"