She shoved the remaining egg rolls into Julie's hands and pouted, "Give these to them, don't waste them."

    Julie took the snack box and waved to the left and right, and immediately there were several people wearing Bodyguards in casual clothes gathered around.

    "The princess gave you food, you have to finish it, don't throw it away secretly."

    Several cold bodyguards with bluetooth communication devices in their ears looked at each other.

    One of them took the snack box with both hands, and after confirming that the princess did not have any other orders, he hurriedly led the people to disperse in the surrounding crowd.

    At this time, Quintina Ji said, "By the way, I heard Andrew say that there is a very interesting alpaca shop on the negative second floor of Gusize shopping mall. Let's go and play."

    Zhu said that the little princess asked. Li naturally would not refuse.

    She nodded in response, quickly took out her mobile phone and started to find the specific location of the alpaca shop.

    ...

    After Gu Junwan arrived at the agreed business district, she went directly to the conference center to talk with Prince Joles.

    The alha guards on both sides did not participate, and only the assistants followed to the side to listen to orders.

    Joles took down the revolving restaurant on the top floor of the hotel, the hall of Nuoda, and there were only a few waiters.

    The bodyguards and the rest of the team were all waiting quietly outside the restaurant.

    Shen Han took Jiang Xinyue to patrol the nearby shopping mall.

    Said to be a patrolman, but the atmosphere was not so tense.

    The hotel where the queen was talking with the foreign prince was basically blocked in secret, and there were plainclothes guards inside and out, so it was impossible for anything to go wrong.

    "By the way, I've always been curious. If I was by your side when you were using your abilities, would you be able to feel the fluctuations that you sensed?" ask questions.

    After a few months of getting along, Jiang Xinyue can now accept Shen Han standing by her side.

    Although her fear a's mentality has not changed, at least she and Shen Han can cooperate normally, instead of standing a long way to communicate like at the beginning.

    Jiang Xinyue shook her head: "It shouldn't."

    But she said in her heart: Absolutely impossible, I have used my powers by your side so many times, have you ever felt it?

    But Shen Han didn't give up: "Just let me give it a try. In this way, you can come for 2 minutes now and let me observe and observe."

    After training some time ago, Jiang Xinyue's physical fitness has improved, and she can use it every day now. 's ability duration has grown to 7 minutes.

    Seeing the eagerness on Shen Han's face, she had no choice but to agree.

    Although she knew that the other party couldn't feel anything, she still kept her promise and activated the power.

    Shen Han: "Tell me when you start."

    Jiang Xinyue: "It's been 10 seconds."

    [Ah! Has it started yet? Why can't I feel anything? ]