Shen Han's back was in pain from being hit by the stones on the ground, and there was also severe pain in his waist and abdomen, which might be internal bleeding.

    But she didn't dare to relax the twisting force of her arm at all, even if the other party had stopped struggling, she still maintained the twisting technique for a while.

    This enemy is really scary, and she can't help but treat it with care.

    After confirming that the man in front of him was completely dead, Shen Han released his arm.

    She also seemed to be collapsing, lying on the ground for a long time and couldn't get up.

    Gu Yu rolled down from the stage trembling slightly, crouched beside Shen Han, and reached out to push her arm.

    "How are you? Are you okay?"

    "I can't die." Shen Han struggled to sit up, spitting     out the blood from his mouth, and his voice was a little weak, "Let's go, we can't stay here." All nodded vigorously.

    When she thought of how she had escaped death twice this night, she was both afraid and sad, and tears rolled in her eyes before falling.

    Seeing Gu Yuwei's feet sticking out, Shen Han took off the killer's shoes and put them in front of him.

    Seeing that the face of the other party that resembled Tang Yucai was covered with tears, his heart softened, and he quickly comforted him.

    "Don't cry, what seat are you sitting in, in addition to enjoying the glory that seat brings you, you also have to bear the risks it brings to you."

    "You think about your sister, who was hunted down by you a year ago. How tragic, if it wasn't for luck, my life would have been lost in the border jungle!"

    Gu Yu sniffed slightly, and said in a stern voice, "I didn't order her to be killed at the time, I just had someone take her back, and I don't know what happened after that. That's what happened."

    Seeing that she had put on her shoes, Shen Han led her out of the theater.

    Walking and walking, I couldn't help but ask: "The guards before the lady were basically killed. If you only wanted to catch her, how did it become a deadly battle?"

    "I don't know, the melee was at that time. Everyone in the middle is very tense, and I don’t know who fired the gun first, and some of the guards were shot and killed, and then the situation got out of control.”

    Hearing Gu Yuwei’s answer, Shen Han was thoughtful at the same time. I feel some toothache.

    This younger sister is incompetent, and always wants to go to the core power circle of chasing dreams.

    If I were the manipulator behind the scenes, I would also like such a puppet.

    But, who would be behind the coup plotting?

    Is it a person? Or an organization? The former Empress has been investigating secretly for so long, and I have not heard of any progress so far.

    Also, are those who launched this attack tonight the same group of people as the latter?

    One is to help Gu Yuwei come to power, and the other is to kill her, which seems contradictory.

    But if you think about it from the point of view of interests, such as 'prosperity is difficult to make money', it seems to make sense.

    With mixed thoughts, Shen Han and Gu Yuwei walked back to the place where they met the killer.

    After carefully examining Ning Xi's injury, Shen Han breathed a sigh of relief.