Burrow Girl and Surface Boy

Start from the beginning

The pink human was kipo. She was a burrow girl who had on long spikey hair, baggy pants and a baggy shirt with sewn-on pictures. Like an arrow pointed up and a clover. She had a white shirt underneath it all.

Kipo looked up with a large loud gasp. Before gasping for air once more. Then spitting out water three times and letting out a few coughs.

Kipo looked up and closed her right eye and used an arm to shield her eyes from the sudden bright light.

"I'm on the surface. I'm on the surface." Kipo said with a feminine voice as she used her arms to push herself up.

Kipo suddenly looked up at the sun. Big mistake.

"AHHHH THE SUN!" Kipo yells out in pain as she used her hands to cover her eyes and use her feet to stomp on the ground

"AHHHH THE SUN!" Kipo yells out in pain as she used her hands to cover her eyes and use her feet to stomp on the ground. All while falling backward. She also suddenly flipped herself and landed on her stomach before she stood up, took a step left before falling back right, and then sent her in a squat-like fashion.

Y/n's eyes widened before rushing the pink female and tackling her to the ground.

"Huff!" Kipo gasped as she was tackled by the human.

Y/n tried to use strength as much as he could anyways to force kipo down. Kipo, meanwhile, used all of her strength to try and fight him off.

"AHHHH! GET OFF OF ME! GET OFF OF ME!" Kipo yelled out panicked by y/n trying to pin her.

Y/n growled before he finally sat on top of kipos stomach and shot a hand out. Covering kipo's mouth and muffling her loud yelling.

"Shut up!" Y/n yelled out in a harsh whisper.

"Your gonna attract mutes that are hungry!" Y/n said as he put a finger to his mouth and shushed the pink girl below him.

Kipo stopped struggling as she started up at him. Before slowly nodding her head in understanding.

"Ok... I'm gonna let you go. And consider this me helping you. Mutes like loud noises. Usually means pray. So, try and keep quiet. Ok?" Y/n questions kipo as he looks down at her.

Kipo nods her head as fast as she can, while also keeping her eyes closed.

"Good," Y/n said as he stood up from the girl and took his hand off her mouth.

The pink girl shuffles back slightly and stares up at y/n with slight fear.

"..." Y/n says nothing as he walks over to the spear he had dripped to tackle kipo and picks it up. Then he tosses it to kipo. Where he makes a small splash.

"Take that spear and go that direction," Y/n said as he pointed to his right.

"There should be some stores for you to find dry clothing and food. Do you understand?" Y/n asked as he turned towards the girl.