Created My YouTube Channel (Steiner Navi TV)

In March 20,2012. I created my very own YouTube account or channel or whatever.

The first reason why I did back then was because I wanted to comment and like in other people's videos. I know what you're thinking, "Weren't you like 12-Years-old?" I think so.. In that time I didn't upload videos in YouTube because I didn't know how to.

In June 5, 2012 I uploaded my VERY first YouTube video. It was me doing a mouth clicking or something (No dirty minds please) by a Lady Gaga song. (Hey! Lady Gaga was big back then!)
Nope that video never got famous.. When I was a kid back then I had big dreams for making videos and films.

The second video I uploaded was me singing. When I watch that video now I'm kinda like "Wtf was I doing?!" Like I typed, I had big dreams. I wanted to do that video actually like a music video but back in that time cams in the Philippines had about 20 or 35 frames per second and I didn't own a phone until the end of sixth grade. So thats also the result why my video frames back then was like "Dear Gawd"

In my early age of my life I wasn't taking school nor YouTube seriously.
I was a outgoing and girl picking guy even though I was a kid! I know you were like "Wtf kid you were 12!" Well stop complaining and Keep reading, random lover! In April 4, 2014 I changed my life from being an immature arse ( Censored please ) into a Mature kinda-complicated person which people would judge negatively and assume poop ( Censored please and I know how to curse and swear) Yep thats me. They still judge and assume even now. Well in that school year "2014" I wanted to change something. I remembered YouTube uploads and I wanna do films , gaming and categorized skits! Which brings us to my first "huh?" video called "Magic or is it?"

That's when took YouTube [and school] seriously and that makes a new chapter for us.