[Chapter 4] Training

Comenzar desde el principio

"B-but that's AGAINST THE RULES OF THE MANSION!!! The Lord made rules for us servants so we can do our job properly! Anyone who doesn't follow this rules, royalty or not, are PUNISHED SEVERELY!! Us servants will report this to the Lord if you don't apologize to your maid! Might as well help her too!"

I could hear many insults from the servants behind the butler and some whispered among each other.

"I don't care if I get hurt, as long as it follows the flow of the story, this happened at the story anyway, I think it showed up from OA's memories before dying?"

"I am not apologizing to a mere maid, and who are you to order me around!? GET OUT OF MY ROOM BEFORE I TELL MY FATHER TO EXECUTE YOU ALL!!"

They all were trembling after I said that last line and scrambled around to get out of here as fast as possible.

...

"Kate, get in here before I punish you for real."

Kate walked inside the room with bandages on both her arms and cheeks.

"What the heck did you do while you were away?" I sat back down at the chair and stared at her blankly.

"About that Princess... I just got hurt from the spikes from the garden and went to the maids room to take care of it... I never thought that one of my friends would misunderstand it and then blame it on you Princess... I AM SO SORRY!!" She kneeled down and even bowed multiple times that she almost got dizzy from the bowing.

"Right, anyways, my birthday is near!! I can't wait to get my powers!! I'll bet I'm gonna have the rarest power ever!" I acted like a child because I was on a body of a child, of course I had to.

However, I know full well that I won't get the rare power on this world because it has been designed to have this body get the Water and Telekinesis power.

"Ahahaha, you're right Princess, we should probably get you ready too, especially your dress!"

I turned pale.

Dresses, I hate wearing dresses because it's uncomfortable, especially because I get sexualized by it on my old life.

"How about red? I LOVE red! It symbolizes romance after all!" I giggled and Kate smiled and patted my head.

"Alright then Princess, I'll go find a red dress for you, and for you to wear it next month." I nodded and still continued giggling like a child, atleast I get to show a positive side to someone.
.
.
.
.
.
Aye, 3 weeks has passed by and my quest is finally about to be completed, after this meditating quest, I need to train with books that contain water spells and study it so it'll be easier when I get the power next week.

"Open info"

Name: Amy Jae Kel Perlic
Age: 4
Height: 41 inches
Gender: Female
Powers: {can only get it after touching an orb inside a church after turning 5}

HP: 40/40
MP: ???
Mana Capacity: 8,500 (counting...)

STR: 10
ATK: 2
MATK: 5
DEF: 3
MDEF: 6
INT: 22
AGI: 5
C-HIT: 2
LUK: 5

Skills

Studying Maniac(passive skill)
-whenever the host reads a book, the host will be able to understand it better and faster than average.

Titles: Duke's First Daughter, 'Princess', Strucked Lighting Survivor, Reincarnated, Resurrected, Alive but Undead, ???

QUEST: MEDITATE THREE-SIX HOURS A DAY FOR A MONTH

REWARDS: INT +30, Calm mind(Passive skill), Ring of Peace(E-Rank Item)

COMPLETED: 538/550 hours
Average time of meditating: 6-9 hours a day
Highest time of meditating in a day: 18 hours
Meditated continuously in 23 days