chapter 1[wake up call]

As even sleeps soundly in his bead with his shelves stocked with horror movie stuff. With even cuddling a stuffed bear bigger than his body. All while wearing nothing but his snow white colord tighty whites. But suddenly his dad came in and yanked up his tighty whites. Causing even to scream like a little girl while kicking his legs. As his father yanked even into the air and said "morning nerd.. let give you a nice hat". Then to even's horror his father pulled his undies into a atomic wedgie. Causing even to squeal loudly as he was dropped onto his stomach. He then got back onto his feet his head held back. Causing him to waddle around in a humiliating position. His father just laughed while recording everything on his phone. Then he grabbed even by his atomic wedgie and dragged him to the bathroom. Then even felt his father shove his head into the cold water of the toilet. As even felt his head being repeatedly shoved in and out. Then shoved his head in to the very bottom then started flushing. The water swirling around evens head causing him to get dizzy. Eventually even got pulled out as his father said "later dork". Then left leaving even to slowly get up and collect himself. As even removed his atomic wedgie and said "morning dad".