🚬 Asuma 🚬

Warnings ⚠️ :- sad, pregnancy, pretty much like the real one in show.

Enjoy ~•

I was standing Infront of a grave. My husband grave while tears running down my face. I smile but tears was falling down.

I wipe my tears " we are going to have a baby " I smile but slowly fades away

I wipe my tears " we are going to have a baby " I smile but slowly fades away. " and I didn't get the Chance to tell I was planning when you will come back from mission I will tell you " ' but you never come back ' .

But I felt a hug from behind I look behind but no one was there. I smile at grave and put the flower at the grave

" Asuma sarutobi my first and last love " I say then get up but happy that he is now in peace he died as a hero.

1 year later

I gave birth to a boy. He have ( e/c ) eyes  and ( h/c ) and he is just like his father. I was deep in thoughts " dada " ( s/n ). I look at him surprised " wha- what did you say " I ask him " dada ". I smile his first word

But in my heart I was sad he will never get to experience father love. I take him in my arms I was so happy. His first words.

He put his hand on his stomach " are you hungry " he nodded we get to kitchen. I put him on baby sit.  while I was making his cereal.

I look out of the window.

Third pov

I was looking at her. The most beautiful woman who carried my child alone. I love you and I love you my love. My everything I see her as he feed him. I am sorry I was not there.

I am dead but I can see you go through this because of me. I love you sweet wife.

Love never dies

Finish

An :- I know it is sad but I like sad stuffs idk why.but that doesn't mean all the oneshots will be sad.