Separation Success (Pt. 1) : Sun and Moon x Female Reader (Oneshot)

(A/n: I kinda hinted at this in the last Moon x Female Reader oneshot. So because of that it gave me this oneshot's idea. However this will have a little bit of Sun x Reader but it will go into Moon x Reader later so with that being said I hope you enjoy this oneshot ;3)

~ Y/n's POV ~

It's been a few months since I had that talk with Moon about separating him and Sun. Now ever since that day I've been doing non stop thinking about it. In fact I've been doing a lot of research about separating the two of them as well.

Now after so long I feel like I finally had enough information. I just had to talk with the people who own the Pizzaplex about separating Sun and Moon. So I asked and they were actually fine with it as long as I did the work.

Honestly I wasn't so hyped about doing all the work but it would so be worth it in the end. So with that I started getting straight to work. I studied how both Sun and Moon's endoskeleton worked in order to move their body in the way it could.

Honestly the way they moved was quite impressive especially when my sweet Moony took over. That's because Moon showed that the daycare attendant's body was far more flexible than Sun made it appear to be.

The other reason why is because apparently Moon was more agile with the body's long skinny and lanky appearance than Sun even though they were both just as flexible as the other. Sun just didn't like moving the body in that way in fear of scaring the kids which makes sense.

After studying how the both of them worked to the point where I got enough information I began crafting another endo just like Sun's. The reason why the body could move and contort in such terrifying other worldly demonic possession ways was because it was a ball joint endoskeleton.

It took me a few days to make the endo but I was able to anyway. Now it was for the hard part recreating an exact replica of Moon's outer shell. That took another few days to do but I was eventually able too.

I haven't completely had a proper sleep in over a week or so. Meaning I was extremely sleep deprived and entirely exhausted but it was so worth it in the end. Moon's new body was entirely complete and it looked amazing.

All the body needed now was Moon's memory card. However I had to go up to the daycare and do a bit of tampering work with Sun to get it. So with that I place a chair down in the safety cylinder then headed up to the daycare to get Sun.

~ Sundrop/Sun x Reader ~

Once I got to the daycare I immediately called out to him

Y/n: "Sun! Could you come'er!"

Sun: "Sure thing Starbeam, just give me a moment I'm a bit busy cleaning up for tomorrow. So let me just finish that then I'll be right with you"

I sigh then leaned against one of the play structures with my arms crossed as I just patiently waited for Sun. After what felt like forever I see the energetic jester like sun animatronic skip over to me.

As soon as he saw me and how I looked his happy-go-lucky energetic attitude changed completely. He immediately looked worried about me and gently held my cheeks in both his hands making me blush a little

Sun: "Oh my stars you look horrible Starbeam is everything alright?"

Y/n: "I'm fine. I've just been staying up and doing maintenance on an animatronic in Parts and Service for the past few weeks"

Sun: "Then what are you doing here? You should head home and rest"

Y/n: "Not yet...."