My Sweet Starlight: Moondrop/Moon x Female Reader (Onshot)

Start from the beginning

I had to calm down to free myself from this random paralysis I got. So I tried calming down and I do. I then tried moving again and I was then able to after a short time. I was lucky that when I do get sleep paralysis once and a while it never lasts long.

Thats when I start heading for the exit of the daycare when the lights go out because they were programmed to once the Pizzaplex closes. So with that I grab the flashlight from my belt then continued on my way.

However as I was heading for the exit I hear someone following me. I then call out unafraid knowing it was just Moon being well...Moon

Y/n: "Moony, I know that's you and you're not going to scare me hun"

Moon: *says in a sarcastic way* "What are you talking about Starlight I wasn't going to do that"

Y/n: "Yeah right, because of dating you I know the way you are and it's not going to work"

I then spin around shining my bright flashlight in the direction I heard him. He was hanging on his cable but immediately reacts to the flashlight by falling and looking away. He had even covered his eyes as the flashlight blinded him.

Moon: "AHHGH!"

Y/n: "See babe, I told you that you couldn't scare me"

Moon: "Fuck you! And turn that bright thing off before Sun takes over!"

Y/n: *says in a teasing way* "Aw, but I like watching you suffer"

Moon: "You see me suffer enough with the kids Goddamnit!"

Y/n: "Haha! Sorry I just like messing with you you're so quick to rage. *turns off flashlight* Not gonna lie it kinda reminds me of Monty in a way"

Moon: "I'm nothing like that brute!"

Y/n: "I know you aren't. Your rage is what reminds me of him. The only difference is that you're not as aggressive and destructive as him"

Moon: "Whatever"

He then stands up and looks away with his arms crossed and eyes shut. That's when I go up to him and place my hands on his shoulders

Y/n: *teases him again* "Is my little Moony mad at me because I flashed him in the face with a big scarwy bright light that blinded him and made him fall"

He growls under his breath

Y/n: "Oh come on don't be like that."

He still doesn't say anything so I get the idea that he was actually pretty mad at me.

Y/n: "Moon, I'm sorry ok. I just like messing with you like I said. So please forgive me baby"

He then out of no where gets a smirk then grabs me. He then jumps up making his cable hoist him up as he held me this of course scares the shit out of me and makes me scream. Then to make it worse he decides to flip over and hang upside down.

Y/n: "Moon! What the actual fucking hell! You know I don't like this! It scares the shit out of me!"

Moon: *chuckles* "Naughty girl, Naughty girl you must be punished."

Y/n: "Moon!"

He doesn't listen then drops me causing me to free fall. He then does a few tricks and as soon as I was about to hit the floor he dives down and catches me then does the same thing over and over again for a few more times literally petrifying me.

Y/n: "Ok! Ok! I get it! Please stop!"

I just hear him chuckle again but this time when he caught me he went up and purposely tangled himself in the cable so he could rest in it like a swing