Chapter 17: "Saving Dream Fever" Trópical

Start from the beginning

Zuke: We have to get her out of here as soon as possible, we don't know how much blood she lost! -He exclaimed as she prepared to use her instruments-

Mayday: Done! -She agreed, doing the same as her friend-

Both with their instruments prepared to hit and cut the pink sticky substance to free the artist from NSR, blow after blow after blow it turned out that this web was much more resistant than the previous ones, frustrated because they were not making any progress to free Eve They stopped doing that action.

Mayday: This-or is i-useless -She said looking a little tired- what the hell is it made of?

Zuke: There has to be some way... -In a serious way, she was trying to think of a solution that could allow them to free the bicolor artist- May, I think she's waking up...

The drummer who would notice how Eve began to open her eyes while in a few seconds she gave heavy blinks and then noticed with some surprise the presence of BBJ, opening her mouth to speak to them, she felt that her mouth was wrapped in an unknown sticky substance causing her She would lose her calm a bit as she tried to move feeling the same result as her mouth at the same time that she would feel a strong burning sensation running through her left leg, immediately remembering that she was fighting against a couple of dangerous enemies.

Mayday: Hey, hey! Don't do it, you'll hurt yourself -She said sounding worried as she placed her instrument on her back to make signs for Eve to calm down- don't worry, Tatiana called us, we've come to give you a hand with the Discordants but it seems we've been late... we feel...

Eve in response would give a low, narrowed look, trying to shake her head in denial to indicate that they didn't feel guilty, Zuke would understand and give a slight smile.

Zuke: Thanks Nadia, well May, let's keep trying to destroy this prison of cobwebs -He directed her gaze at Mayday-

Mayday: You said it! -I answer positively-

Immediately, both rockers continued to concentrate their blows on the areas that joined the edges between the web and the wall on the lower side, although the damage was less, it slowly gave way to each consecutive blow from BBJ.

As the rock duo continued to release the two-tone artist, Eve would gaze at her ahead, behind the duo, suddenly alarmed as she saw a male figure with neon pink skin; a humanoid Discordant, silently falling from the ceiling, approaching without making any apparent noise, recognizing him immediately.

Eve: MphHh Mph! -I speak with my mouth covered-

Mayday: Huh? Did you say something Eve? -I ask towards the bicolor artist-

Eve: MPmmHp MMmHh! -She showed a worried face as she tried to shake her head, even make expressions to indicate Mayday and Zuke to turn back-

Zuke: Okay Eve, we'll get you out of this soon -Giving a smile she would pay attention again to hitting the sticky substance- May, let's continue

Mayday: Okay! -She agreed-

Both rockers would continue to free the artist, Eve would show a somewhat annoyed expression for it but quickly her expression would change to one of horror as soon as that figure known to her had taken a neon pink blade from her pants pocket. More and more she was getting closer to the duo who had a hard time getting rid of the web, Eve in a desperate attempt to get BBJ's attention, she would move her right leg a little to hit the heel of her shoe against the wall but , also carelessly out of desperation, would even move his left leg causing him to give some covered moans and expressions of pain whose face showed some beads of sweat.