"Nothing of yours to be concerned with, I'm afraid. Once we leave tomorrow morning, nothing will stop our assault on bringing down Meliodas. Let's hope the sins are powerful enough to get him back."

She looks up to see Lorraine making her way towards them.

"So, you're the one possessing Margaret, aren't you?"

Lucociel sighs.

"The woman said she would do anything to get back her love and she did and in return, I would use her body as a vessel."

"How long?"

"Huh?"

"How long will she be your vessel?"

"As long as her body is intact. She has a pure soul and a good mindset. I don't think parting with her would be a good idea."

Anger filled her soul as she watches Margaret closely.

"You can't keeping using her like this! She has a life to live! She has someone waiting for her to come back, and you're taking it away just for a holy war!"

The hall goes silent as their eyes watches them closely. Margaret's body stands up in front of Lorraine. Their eyes filled with disgust.

"This woman gave up her body to save the man she loves from an obsessed lunatic. She gave herself to me willingly. I will do what must be done in this Holy war, Lora!"

Their eyes widen, unknowingly saying the name of the girl they thought it was but their eyes don't leave her amber like irises. Both of them filling with rage. Elizabeth runs over to them both with Howzer following.

"Is everything alright? What's wrong?"

Lorraine takes a second and looks over at Elizabeth and Howzer with a assuring look.

"Nothing, your majesty. Just a.... misunderstanding.....I'll take my leave, Princess. Howzer."

She then starts to walk off, Howzer begins to follow behind her. Elizabeth looks over to Ludociel/Margaret.

"What was said? I want to know."

They said nothing while the other knights start chattering with each other, ignoring the situation with the goddess and one of their own. Margaret's body sighs as they look at Elizabeth.

"That girl, she's the descendant of that human girl, Lora."

Elizabeth's eyes widen and slightly looks back as the young holy knight walks away with Howzer.

"The one.... Who your brother had feelings with?"

( I was listening to Noble Maiden fair from Brave and thought this would be cute)

They nod as they watch Lorraine being pulled away into a hallway with Howzer.

"What is your problem?! You seriously don't think this isn't wrong?! Does anyone know how Gilthunder is feeling about thi-"

"YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE HAVE NO CHOICE ON THIS!"

This was the first that Howzer has ever raised his voice at his best friend. He realizes what he had done and sadness overwhelms his face. Lorraine has her eyes widen from this sudden change. He puts his hands to his face as he groans softly.

"I... I'm sorry.... I'm so sorry, raine."

He looks up from his hands as he looks into her eyes. Her eyes are filled with worry and sadness. He pulls her close and hugs her tight. She was hesitant but wraps her arms around his waist.

"Raine, I never should've raised my voice at you.... It's just.... I know what... you mean. It's not.... Fair."

Tears erupt her eyes and he hears her sniffle in his chest. He holds her closer as he feels her tears seep into his shirt.

Commandment Of Love: Estarossa X Ocजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें