Plane crash pt. 1 (All)

Start from the beginning

"Follow the instructions on your seats, everything will be alright!" Liam cried out trying to be as calm as possible. That was the last thing they heard before the plane hit the ground and everything went black.

Liam's POV

I came to, my body was aching and head throbbing. I took in my surroundings and realized what had just had happened. "Oh shit" I thought to myself. I tried to reach for my phone but it was completely broken, in pieces.

I got up to see if anyone else was awake. It was such an traumatic scene.

"Zayn? hey? you ok?" I said when I noticed him starting to wake up. He seemed to be a bit out of this world still. "Everything is fine, take it easy. Our plane crashed. Does something hurt?" I asked him. He just looked at me confused and dazed, so I gave him some time to wake up properly.

I observed Niall and Harry who were both still unconscious, but I didn't see Louis anywhere.

I looked down at the floor and saw him lying there completely still, with blood pooling around his head. I started to panic. "Shit shit shit" I said out loud.

I turned to Zayn and asked "hey, can you hear me? where's your phone?". "In the bag" He said very weakly but I understood him. I took his phone and called 999 immediately.

I told them about the situation and they said help were on the way but it was going to take half an hour since the place we landed on was a bit far from everything.

I checked for Louis's pulse and sighed in relief when I felt one, it was weak, but it still was there. I quickly removed my hoodie and placed it under Louis's head in an attempt to staunch the bleeding. Then I went quickly to see if Niall had a pulse. Luckily, he did. It was more stable than Louis's.

"Lia-...m" I heard Harry weakly say. I walked over to him, "Harry? what's hurting?" I asked. "Every'thn" He said with a pained look on his face. "Help is on the way, don't move okay?" I said.

Harry's POV

I groggily opened my eyes to see that I was still in my seat. Every part of my body ached - head, chest, arms, legs...but my chest hurt the most.

When Liam came over, I told him that I was hurting. He said help would arrive soon. I saw that Niall was still unconscious in his seat, and then I noticed that Zayn was awake but looked a little bit confused. But where was Louis?

"Liam...w-where's Louis?" I asked, my voice trembling. "Don't look, it's bad, he's lying on the floor uncon-" Liam started but I wanted to see my boo. "Harry! I told you not to look!" Liam exclaimed. If only I had listened to him.

The moment I saw Louis, my heart shattered to twentyeight million pieces. I quickly tried to get to him, but realized it was a mistake when I felt immediate pain shoot through my body. "Don't move, Harry. You need to take it easy - we don't know how badly you're injured" Liam said.

Suddenly I smelled something weird. "L-...L-...Liam, there's s-..smoke coming this way" I said as I noticed the smoke. "Oh, shit we need to get everyone out!" Liam said.

Liam's POV

I hadn't even noticed the smoke before Harry mentioned it, and now I needed to get everyone out fast! My body was still aching but I couldn't complain - I was the least injured of all of us.

Zayn was more aware now, so he could assist me in getting the boys out. "How's your head? Do you have any other injuries?" I inquired as I helped him stand up from his seat. "My head still hurts, and my wrist hurts a little too, but that's all" Zayn replied.

"Can you help me get the boys out of here? There's smoke coming in, we need to leave now" I said and Zayn told me he would try.

Zayn's POV

We decided to first get Niall out of the plane, so I helped Liam carry him out, we laid him gently on the grass.

Then we helped Harry get out. And since Louis was the most injured we decided to help him out last so we could be as gentle and careful as possible. And for the very last we helped the pilot out.

"Niall is waking up!" I cried as I saw him start to stir. Liam and I rushed over to him, "Hey buddy...it's ok, just take it slow" Liam said calmly as Niall slowly opened his eyes.

Niall's POV

I woke up disoriented, lying on the ground. Liam and Zayn were looking at me with concern. "wh-...what happened?" I asked, "the plane crashed. Does anything hurt?" Zayn asked. "I don't know I don't think so, maybe my back a little" I replied, "where's the others?" I added. "Harry is laying over there in pain and Louis...well, he's alive at least" Liam said.

I tried to sit up but Liam pushed me gently back down "no Niall, lay down, you need to take it easy" he said.

"Medics should be here very soon" and just as Zayn said that, I heard the sirens.
Because the place wasn't accessible by car, two larger-than-usual medical helicopters arrived. "What happened?" I asked again.

Two medics went to Louis, one came over to us and checked our vitals and another went to Harry to see how badly he was injured.

3rd Person POV

"This patient needs immediate attention! It's urgent, he has lost a lot of blood! Has a big head wound" one of the medics said into his walkie-talkie. "We'll need to transfuse blood immediately!" The other medic exclaimed. The medics tended to Louis and eventually loaded him into the helicopter.

"What is your name, sir?" the medic inquired. "What's happening to Louis? Is he okay? Will he be all right?" Harry responded, ignoring the question.

"Sir I need you to calm down, do you know where you are, do you know your name?" The medic inquired again. "I just want to know if he's going to be okay" Harry said, his eyes filling with tears, "he's not going to die, is he?" He said as he moved around a little, making himsel wince in pain.

"Your friend is getting the best care possible, now you need to take it easy, where are you hurt?" The medic asked patiently. Eventually Harry calmed down and told the medic everything that hurt.

The medic who worked on Niall and checked Liam and Zayn too, suspected that Niall and Zayn may both have a concussion, with Niall having a moderate case while Zayn had mild symptoms. He suspected that Liam might have one or two broken ribs, a few bruises and a slightly sprained ankle.

Harry and Louis were swiftly taken away in one helicopter, while the rest of the boys went in another. Upon arrival at the hospital, everyone received care immediately.

It turned out that Niall's medic's suspicions were mostly correct. Niall's back was a little damaged but nothing serious and Zayn had a broken wrist (plus the concussions).

Harry had several broken ribs and numerous bruises. Louis, on the other hand, was still unconscious. He was now with the doctors, they were doing some tests on him to see the damage, and an x-ray.

Usually the doctors wouldn't allow a group of five patients to share a room, but they made an exception due to lack of space in the hospital. Zayn and Liam didn't need to stay overnight though.

After waiting in silence for almost an hour, Louis was finally rolled into the boys' room. "Is he okay?" Harry asked nervously.
——
Part 2 is on the way! It's going to be posted either later today or tomorrow<3.