3. 𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘

Start from the beginning

"Here this is for you." He stretches his arm out with a full bottle of tequila, jolting his hand for me to take it.

"H-how did you?" I asked, puzzled, smiling at his generosity.

"I have my sources... oh and I do pay attention." His last words catch me off guard slightly as he winks before putting his hands in his jean pockets.

"So umm..." I have to clear my throat, feeling all flustered. I stammer my words. "What time is curfew?" I ask.

"Give me a call when you want to be picked up."

"But Mrs Barber said-"

"Ainsley, my wife doesn't control you or my son. You both deserve this night, now stop being the sensible one and go and have fun." His smile is soft, I can see the genuine care in his eyes.

"Thanks Mr Ba- I mean Andy.... Thanks Andy." I smile , nervously stepping back. I hold my bottle up to him, thanking him silently for my poison and head inside to the party.

***

"Ahh Ainz babes where have you been girl!" I can hear Ashley's voice from the moment I stepped inside, her and a bunch of the other girls rush over swarming me, hugging tight.

"One of us needs to be sensible." I joke as I look over to my boyfriend who is already participating in a heated game of beer pong.

"Come on girl, let's get you a drink and get you partying!" We all cheer in excitement as we head to the kitchen. I place my bottle down as we hunt out the shot glasses. Ashley brings enough over for all of us. I untwist the top and begin pouring the shots, ready to go.

Briony is the first to down her shot, nearly instantly bringing it back up, she was never one for taking shots. Amber, Kate and Ashely all follow, leaving me until last.

Shotting the liquid I feel the familiar burning sensation drag down my throat and chest, sticking my tongue out and squinting in the most unattractive way, slamming the glass to the counter. We all cheer before repeating the process a few more times.

The drinks continue to flow and the party just gets wilder. It was only 10pm and most of us had made our way to the lakeshore. There's a large bonfire going and a few are risking having a dip in the chilled lake.

"Come on, let's do dares!" Ashley beams as she polishes off her beer. We all groan in disapproval but quickly agree to the game.

"Okay who goes first." Sitting in silence for a moment I can see they're trying to figure out who to make go first.

"The youngest! Which means....." I groan rolling my eyes knowing it's going to be me. Being a summer baby had its perks but also had its downsides.

"Fine. Bring it on ladies!" I giggle as I down all of my beer.

"Skinny Dipping!" I hear Jacobs' voice from behind as he and some of the other guys have come to join us.

"OMG YES!" The girls scream and giggle in excitement. I sit for a second trying to weigh up the pro's and con's but I quickly come to the conclusion I'm way too fucking drunk and think 'why the fuck not'

"Easy!" I tease. Standing I walk over to Jacob bending over I grab his beer, making out with him at the same time to distract him. Standing I finish his drink in only a few big gulps, handing back the empty bottle I walk over to the small boat pier. The group all start to follow, whistling and cheering me.

"Now Jakey I have to ask, do you really want everyone seeing me naked." I tease as I look at my boyfriend.

"YES!" a few of his jock friends call, but he's soon to shove them telling them to shut up.

"Keep your bra and panties on!"

"Ay, ay captain." I salute, quickly unzipping and stripping down to my matching navy thong and lacy bra. I lift my dress swinging it around like a cowboy with a lasso. Throwing it to the girls for safekeeping I turn away from the group. Taking a deep breath I can feel the summer air trying to sober me up.

Without a moment to spare,I start running over to the jetty, continuing down until there's nowhere else to go. I jump, as expected the water hits me like knives, the shock of the cold sobering me up.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT'S COLD!" I shout, laughing hard at my actions. Everyone is cheering and before I know what's happening the water is splashing around me, as everyone else has followed suit and is jumping into the lake with me.

I see Jacob run and dive bomb right infront of me, trying my best not to swallow half the lake I've just about inhaled. Once he resurfaces and we both adjust to the cold temperature he swims over, wrapping his large arms around my waist pulling me close so I can wrap my legs around him.

"Hey you." He kisses me gently on the lips, I return the soft kiss.

"You having fun?" I nod, grinning wide as my fingers intertwine around his neck, throwing my head back. I expose my neck to him, wasting no time he dives in, planting sloppy kisses all over me. I can't help but giggle as he tickles my sweet spot on my neck.

"N-no... not here Jake!" I protest, still gigging at him.

"Oh come on babe, when are we gonna get a chance to do it?"

"We have all summer." I tease as he finally pulls back looking at me.

"Oh yeah with my parents home all summer?"

"We just best not get caught." I bit my lower lip before leaning in again, kissing my boyfriend tenderly. Jacob resembled so many features to his father but I was yet to find this out.

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
a/n: So let's take a break from the party and see how Andy's getting on spending a lonely night in the office... 😏

We'll also get to see plenty of Jacob and Laurie's POV too 👀

ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ & ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ 💗
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ 3000 ʟᴜᴄʏ xᴏxᴏ