The Pirate's Revenge

Start from the beginning

"Not just any ship, an infamous pirate ship! Isn't this cool?!"

I stare at the monstrosity in front of me. It looks like something you'd find in a museum. The wood is rotted, with tufts of trees and bushes growing between the cracks. The few sails that are still up are torn, and all the metal has rusted.

"Am I missing something? Or have you gotten sick of me after five years and are you planning to kill me and hide my body?"

"You're always jumping to the most extreme conclusions," Isaiah says, rolling his eyes.

"That's what years of watching true crime shows will do for you."

"For your information, this is a newly renovated Airbnb. I know the outside doesn't look like much, but I promise the inside makes up for it." He gives me a sweet kiss on the lips before tugging my hand as he rushes to the gangway to board the ship.

Stepping onto the deck, I'm hit with an unexpected wave of nostalgia and stumble backwards. Isaiah catches me before I can fall.

"Easy there, sailor. We're not on water. You don't actually need sea legs."

Now it's my turn to roll my eyes, before taking another look around the ship. I know for a fact I've never been here before—hell, I don't even know where here is—but there's something so familiar about this place. Whoever converted this ship into an Airbnb restored, rather than altered, the deck, leaving me skeptical about the conditions of the interior. To my knowledge, Isaiah has never been into pirates, ships, or even history, so I'm crossing my fingers and toes that inside is more of a romantic getaway than outside.

As if reading my thoughts, he smiles at me and says, "I promise the inside makes up for it."

"Then what are we waiting for?"

Isaiah laughs again and opens a door which takes us into a spacious interior cabin. It looks like a modern, open-concept apartment; there's a newly renovated kitchen and dining area as we walk in, leading to a family room with a 65-inch television. Walking down the hall, I spot a bathroom with a giant clawfoot tub shower, double vanity, and small sauna. Next to the bathroom is the bedroom. Complete with a king-size canopy bed, portholes, and wallpaper with navigation print, it's the only room in this guest house that still holds some of the pirate aesthetic.

"The front half of the hull has been completely gutted and renovated into this guest house. Isn't it perfect?" Isaiah asks, coming up behind me and embracing me again.

"You've outdone yourself," I answer, staring at the red and pink petals spread leading up to the bed, the bouquets of roses throughout the room, and the chocolate and champagne resting on an ornate tray.

"You settle in and feel free to look around. I'm going to bring our bags in from the car." He kisses the top of my head before spinning me in for a deeper kiss.

"I think the bags can wait, don't you?" I wink at him as I drop to my knees and get to work removing his belt and unzipping his jeans.

Isaiah's handsome face breaks into a grin as his cock breaks free from the restraint of his underwear. "You know I can never say no to you."

Opening my mouth, I work my magic on him, teasing the underside of his cock with my tongue, fondling his sack, and taking him in as far as he can go so the back of my throat repeatedly gets pummelled from his thrusts. With his head thrown back and a strong grip on my head, he reaches his climax, spilling his seed in my mouth. Not typically a fan of swallowing, I run to the bathroom to spit out his cum and rinse my mouth.

Wench.

"Zay," I call out, "did you say something?"

"Nah, babe. Still trying to come down from that mind-blowing head you just gave me."