Little accident and diaper

Start from the beginning

Willie :no!please no diapers.

Mom:but you need diapers because if you don't you might pee yourself or even worst poop and you don't want that,right?

Willie: but... butt ..

Mom: no buts sweety clearly you  not  ready for panties because it was fifth time that happen this week it that why i will put you into diapers and  me will see if yuo gonna be ready to get your panties back okay?

Willie: But mommy...
Mom: Enough no more buts! Or should mommy bent you on her knee and spank you for beeing  like a naughty baby girl?

Willie : No mommy sorry.

Mom: Then be a good girl, okay?

Now let's go down to breakfast...

Willie : But my panties wet.
Mom: You will stay in your  soaked panties until end of breakfast its punishment for you because you peed you panties.

We all went down to eat breakfast we both had some pancakes and juice.

After breakfast we went to dinning room , my mother got me by surprise. She came back to dining room with this:

                                                        Diaper Willie got

                                                        Diaper Willie got

Willie: No! Please mommy me be good  promise.
Mom: I said I will put you in diapers now come here and lay  get your belly up and spread your legs.
Wille: But mommy...
Mom: No buts! Now get down.

I had to cover my privates so mom wouldn't see my "little thingie", but that must be the most embarrassing moment of my life. I laid on my back, with my belly up as my mom gently removed the soaked panties from my bottoms. 

Then, she slid the soft diaper over my butt, spread a little baby powder and then closed the diaper.

Mom: were look at that cute looking baby girl in her diapers.

Willie: i got *blushed* then mom said me look cute in diapers.

My sister was bursting into tears of laugh seeing me in only babie diaper.

Sophie Now I am really gonna call you baby sister.
Willie: N-No...Please... Don't...
Mom: Oh yes she can sweety you one who is in diapers, i forgot something on the bathroom. excuse me.

Mom came back holding cute pink babie shirt for me.

Come sweety lets put this on you.

I came over on mommy slided shirt on me .

                                                             Shirt Willie got

                                                             Shirt Willie got

Willie: Mommy, this is pink!

Mom: Yeah sweety , it's your favorite color, isn't it? It's so cute that I couldn't resist to buy. I fits you pretty well! Isn't it comfy?

Willie: it kinda was but i didnt want toell mom that.

Willie: What about some pants i cant go walking like this.

Mom: sorry sweety but babies dont wear pants they  wear diapers and its easier for mommys to check them then and change it.

Then shew looked at my broher and said.

And you dont run around naked in yuor breifs  like this go to yuor room and put something on.

Sophie:ok mom can my baby sis come with me.

Mom:Sure she can just take ehr hand and no running in house and if she pee helself coem and get me .

Sophie: Ok, mommy me will come sis she took my hand and we go to her i mean his boy room.

Then we entered the room me went to closet and picked out spiderman outfit.

                                                              Outfit she picked

This should look greate on me sis said.

Willie: Hey! Stop wearing my briefs and my clothes!

Sophie: What's the matter? These are my briefs and my clothes now! You can wear any of my former panties you want but i dont thing it gonna happen since you in diaper now. I'm sure they would look "cute" on you . That is, if mom wants you to stay in panties. You will have to wait for her until you can change back to panties. From now, it's diapers time for you baby sis! Ha ha!

Willie: That's not funny! You need diapers too! You pee  in yours to panties!

Sophie: Correction: MY briefs now . And I am fine. I have many briefs and i can pee and poop in them if i want and mom not gonna catch me.

Willie: And what is he did she gonna put you in diapers to.

Sophie: But i dont thing its gonna happen and if you tell mom that i peed or poop in them i beat you up i will make sure that mom would keep you in diapers for long long time and i hear mommy will take yuo shopping soon.

Sophie:Aren't you excited to try out new dresses and other baby clothes?

Willie: What? N-Noo its not gonan happen because..

And suddenlly mom come in.

Mom: I see my boy dressed up already so  what are you planning to do?

Sophie smiled at me. "Come on, sis, let's play Candyland i no its your favourite game.

Willie : I looked at her because i new what its her favourite game and i deninettly gonna loose.

"You two play nice have fun," Mom said before walking away.

We will we both responded.

Good. And sweety if your sister  have an accident, come get Mommy," Mom said. 

Me will sis said.

Mom left the room and we started to play.