Then there was Niki. In almost all my classes I had zoned out because of him. The thought of him and Seo Yeon lived rent-free inside my head and it pissed me off. Like in Geography, he completely ignored my existence and sat right next to Seo Yeon. I watched them the entire lesson and how they publicly flirted with each other. I would be lying if I said I found it cute. It made me want to vomit my intestines out.

I continued to walk to the gate, zoning out again without being aware of my surroundings.

"BAHH!" A loud voice screamed in my ear and a pair of hands shook me. I jumped in fright and looked behind me, to find Niki brightly smiling, his tall form towering over me.

I rolled my eyes, removing his hands from my shoulders and walking away.

"Yong, what's wrong?" He jogged towards me.

I ignored him, and continued to walk.

"Yong..." He gently pulled me by my shoulder, stopping me from walking. "What's going on? Why are you ignoring me-"

"Doesn't feel so nice when someone ignores you now does it?" I cut him off, staring right into his dark eyes.

"W-what do you mean?" He frowned.

I scoffed. "Seo Yeon has really mushed your brain huh?" I laughed. "You're too busy drooling over her that you don't even acknowledge your own friends when you're with her! You straight up ignored Hyewon and I and that wasn't cool Niki."

Niki blinked, his lips slightly parting, as if he was about to say something. I also noticed the tiny plaster on his lip, but I was too annoyed to even ask about it.

"You know what it doesn't even matter anymore. Even if we warn you about her, you're still not gonna listen." I softly said before turning around and walking away.

"Wait Yong!" He called, but I ignored him.

"Yong!"

I walked out of school and onto the busy streets of Seoul, plugging in my earphones and heading straight home

Niki(POV)

I deeply sighed, placing my hands over my head. What on earth just happened?

I watched as Yong angrily walked out of the school, not even bothering to look back. I chewed on my bottom lip, thinking about what Yong had said a few seconds ago.

Seo Yeon has really mushed your brain huh?

I frowned, that sentence constantly repeating itself in my head. What was that supposed to mean?

Doesn't feel so nice when someone ignores you now does it?

I don't even remember ignoring her today. The last time I saw her was when she stood with Hyewon by her locker, and then...Jung came. And even if I did ignore her, I would have certainly remembered and apologised for it.

"Niki-ahh~" A female voice called me from afar. I turned around to find Seo Yeon jogging towards me, a cute smile plastered on her pretty face.

My heart softened once I laid my eyes on her, all negative thoughts I had just a second ago suddenly disappearing. I was amazed by the effect this girl had on me. She had this thing that attracted me. This confidence and aura that drove me crazy. I had barely been here for five days and I have to admit, I was starting to fall for her. Hard.

But Yong, I thought.

"Yah! Niki, why don't we hang out? Around the city?" She asked, slightly nudging me.

"I- uhh..." I stuttered, not knowing what to say.

"Come on it'll be fun! JoJo, Minji and Yona said they'd come!" Seo Yeon looked up at me, her eyes shimmering while she pushed out her bottom lip and pouted.