FiRSt lOvE iN SIght uWU

Y/N Pov:

WF: *forced Y/N to run with her* This way Y/N! We don't for you to miss your first school

Both of you...well WF is grabbing your hand forcing you to run with her as you still have bread on your mouth while running through the road hill. You threw out the bread in mid run.

Y/N: WHY THE HELL IS THAT BREAD TASTE WEIRD!?

WF: That's because I got it 3 weeks ago *smile*

Y/N: WHAT?! SO YOU JUST PUT A MOULD BREAD ON MY MOUTH?!

WF ignore what you said and suddenly your feet starting to run fast due too from coming down from a hill which causes you to make WF let go of your hand.

Y/N: WOAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

You try to stop your speed from going so fast but instead of slowing down, you accidently fell causing you to roll down at the hill.

WF: *sigh* Y/N!!!!!!!!

Suddenly in front of you, there was a boy riding on his bicycle as he emerge from the tunnel which you didn't see it coming.

WF: WATCH OUT!

???: WHAT?

The boy turn his face to his right side before you hit him with your body entirely as you grumble in pain. 

Y/N; *sucking teeth* That hurt! 

You feel like something on your teeth which you use your tongue to check and realize that you knock one of your tooth

Y/N: Wow that's so much damage

You stand up while brushing off your clothes which your clothes has dirt and your body has little bit bleeding.

???: *sucking teeth* Itaaaaaaa..

Y/N: *gasp* Oh my goodness....I'm so sorry

You try to help the fallen boy from his bicycle but WF immediately grab your hand again.

WF: LET'S GO Y/N!

Y/N: HOLD ON! WHAT ABOUT H-

But you couldn't finished your sentence since WF started to run again while you can't apology to the boy who you accidently harm him leaving the boy and his bicycle alone.

??? Pov:

I watched those two running towards to the unknown as they leave me behind. In my 17 years, never have I ever to feel this....this feeling ever. The moment that girl with cyan ocean blue orbs crash onto me, I now realize that girl is my destiny to win our life. I smiled while getting up to my bicycle as I stare down where those two girls ran towards as fas as the eyes can. I touched my ribcage as I can hear my heart beast faster then it was.....Is this...first love in sight that I hear about? I have no idea as I didn't grow up with no family which I spent my entire surviving to live but I want to cherish more of this feeling.