Medication

Hey, thank you for giving this a try! There isn't much fanfiction to The Imperfects on Wattpad and yet it's such a great show.

Anyway for those who fell in love with the queen Tilda Weber, like me. This fanfic is for you!

Hope you enjoy! Happy reading!

The story starts when Abbi, Tilda, Juan and Y/N didn't recieve any medication. I will try to explain Y/N's side effects as well as I can.

Y/N's P.O.V

I walked into the waiting room and was immidietly hit by a cloud of air refreshener. I coughed. -"Shit, what is that?" I waved my hand to get it out of my face. -"Ha! I like that one. Comes into the room and starts to swear." A girl I recall as Tilda said while she smiled from ear to ear. -"It's for your own good, trust me." Another girl replied to my comment. Abbi, if I remember correctly. Looking around I saw another boy next to her. I don't think I know that one. But he must be in the Wellness program too, I don't think he would be here otherwise.

-"So, you also ran out of meds, huh?" Tilda asked. -"Oh, good to know I'm not the only one." I replied. -"You're certainly not. And this waiting is getting on my nerves. I still have plans today." Abbi said. -"Are we sure Sarkov's here?" The boy asked. -"Yes, Juan. He's here. Arguing with someone." Tilda said, pointing towards Sarkov's office. -"Wait! You're Juan? That little boy?" I turned to the boy with chuckle. -"I'm not little anymore, okay! People grow, you know." He raged.

Suddenly the doors to Sarkov's office openned and he walked out of them with some woman. -"I don't care, Alex! You should stop this, right now." She yelled at him. I could see Tilda whince in pain as she did. The woman turned to us. -"You guys. Get out of here while you can!" She said and then just stormed off. -"What was that about?" I asked but no one seemed to listen. -"Alright, don't worry about that, guys! Let's get inside, shall we?" Sarkov said with a smile. And so we all followed him into the office.

-"Doctor Sarkov. With all due respect. I'm not here to get examined, I just need my meds so." I told him. -"Of course. But first, I will need some blood samples. Then I can give you the new medications." He said. -"No, I don't need some new meds. The old ones were just fine." Tilda jumped into the conversation.

-"I'm sorry but I'm afraid these won't do any good for you anymore." He said. -"What?! But, what are we suppose to do?" Juan asked. -"Doctor Sarkov please. I really need those pills. You see I'm on a tight schedule here and-" Abbi walked closer to Sarkov's table and I saw some weird look on Tilda's face. -"Oh, yeah? Why don't you tell me about that?" She said, with a really flirty tone. Abbi started to back up. But Tilda followed her on all fours like a dog, trying to seduce her. Or at least I think it was suppose to be seducing. -"No, no, no." Abbi backed into a table and just managed to pull out the air refreshener. Then she sprayed it right into Tilda's face. And whatever caused her to be so attracted to Abbi seemed to have dissapeared.

I burst into laughter. -"What the fuck was that? I'd pay to watch that again." I said between my laughs. -"Shut up." Tilda gave me an annoyed look and once again sat down. -"Stop. It's not fun. I need to get rid of this. Please, help me." Abbi pleaded with Sarkov.

-"Hmm, as interesting as watching this was. I'm afraid I can't give you your old medication. As I said, they simply wouldn't help you anymore. That's why I need your blood samples, so I can give you a new ones." He explained to us. -"Ughr, okay. Whatever. Let's get this over with already." I said and walked past all the others to sit on this medical bed Sarkov had there. -"What? You got here last! How are you going first?" Tilda protested. -"Damn, sucks, right?" I smiled.