Prathna , Jaan of TejRan - 3 :)

Начните с самого начала

Teja " chalo sunny,  we have to leave "

Karan " ladoo, u r tired, relax, I will bring her. "

Teja " par sunny "

Karan " I know I made u tired, take rest baby, once my princess comes she is not gng to leave u n me "

Teja laughed knowing what he meant. That little devil turned the house upside  down, she will throw all kind of tantrums to get their attention. She also except them to take her to park in their apartment every evening to play with her friends.

Karan went to pick her up and soon after a half an hour, they came back. He was listening to her talks, she was explaining her whole day to him.

As soon as they enter , She ran to her mumma who was preparing chocolate milkshake for her doll.

Prathna " mumaaaaaa "

Teja picked her up " agaye meri doll. I have a surprise for you... Jee bhum baa "

She gave her milkshake and Prathna become more happy and she kissed her cheeks. Teja gave him his chai and she had one too. They went to park after sometime and was just admiring her playing.

The day passes in a blissful way.

After some days, 

Teja was feeling little weak, her mood swings are being crazy. She was finding need to chew something spicy and sour all the time. Poor, sunny he doesn't know what's happening around him, he was just pushed out of his own room bcoz he didn't kissed her first, but kissed his princess.

He slept in the couch muttering curses to her. The next day, he was about to ignore her, but what attracted him was her glowing face. He had never seen her face so glowing even after their hot make outs. He was admiring her, suddenly her voice broke his trance

" sunny, mein moti Hogaye hu "

He chuckled at her and back hugged her " Acha, but I don't feel like that. U look more sexy nowadays, like an eye catching candy "

He kissed her cheeks and left to freshnup,  leaving her confused.

Teja went outside and she was very low, her head started feeling dizzy, she was about to fall straight into floor, when A pair of arms hold her screaming her name. Karan who came to take his towel, saw her fainting, lifted her in his arms and placed her on bed.

Karan " mumma, papa "

He shouted their name who came running to see their son all panicked. Papa immediately called their doctor and mumma also checked her pulse. She called Poonam di and told her about the situation. Poonam di advised her to calm down first and let the doctor treat.

Doctor came soon and asked them to move outside, karan came outside to see his princess crying uncontrollably. He lifted her and asked her to calm down.

Karan " baby mumma ko kuch nahi hoga. She is our lioness haina.. Papa ki Sherni hai voh. She will be alright soon "

Prathna " papa.. Mumma.. Mumma.. Theek... Hojayenge na... Pls.. Mumma
...chahiye "

Karan " yes baby, mumma will be fine. U stop crying my bacha "

She stopped her tears and put her face in the crook of his neck.

Doctor came outside " she is fine.. Just tiredness and she is little weak. Give her healthy foods, she will be fine soon "

Karan nodded and everyone moved to see her. She smiled at them , her eyes showed some level of happiness which was noticed by Mumma kundrra but she remained quiet.

Prathna jumped into her arms and she held her tightly

Prathna " mumma aap theek haina "

Teja " yes mumma ki doll, I m perfect "

She was kissing her time to time.

Papa kundrra " Dara diya Bachi Hum Sab ko"

Teja smiled " sorry papa "

Mumma signalled papa and they left the room taking prathna.

Teja " sunny, my love, come here "

She opened her arms, that's it, he crashed into her like a bby sobbing.

Karan " mein darr gaye thi, I lost myself on seeing u like that. Pls, take care of yourself ladoo, without u I m nothing. Mere liye toh apna kayal rakna.. Plz, Is something bothering you. Tell me if something is wrong. I will protect u jaana.. Pls my love "

Teja " sunny,  little, no baba.. There is nothing wrong with me, I m just thodasa weak my love.. I will be fine soon. Don't worry. I won't leave you and go, death can also can't separate me from you,  moht se bhi ladungi tereliye"

She said and he just hugged her tightly. They came outside with her in his arms.

Teja " sunny, pls make her ready and drop her to school. "

He nodded and left with Prathna to make her ready. Mumma came to her and looked into her eyes asking her something, she nodded making them more happy. She told then something and they nodded yes.

Father daughter came to them all ready.

Teja " sunny, Mujhe kuch cheez chahiye.. Get them from the store which I say "

She deliberately send him to the farthest store and msged him the list of things. He frowned seeing the store location but chucked his thoughts.

Teja " Prathna had only 2 hr class, so while coming back, bring her with you "

He wanted to object her but one glare, he agreed. He picked his princess and left after giving her alot of instructions.

They came back after sometime. They opened the door and was surprised to see the room filled with balloons and decored.

There was a sign board, seeing that, karan breath hitched. His eyes were brimming with tears.

" Welcome home Papa and Big Sister "

Prathna ran towards her mumma
" mumaaaaaa y all decorations "

Teja picked her up but looking into his eyes " doll,  u always ask me about ur baby brother or sister na"

Prathna nodded vigorously

Teja " U will meet them soon. He / she is growing inside mumma, they will come soon to meet their big sister and their papa "

His tears was uncontrollably flowing by nw, he just moved forward and hugged her and Prathna in her arms.

Karan " Thank you, thank you,  thank you. This is the best gift ladoo.. I can't describe what I m feeling now. My happiness had no boundaries. I love you, I love u so much ladoo "

He hugged them tightly

Prathna " hawww papa, u r squeezing princess and her brother.. Move "

She pushed him and he laughed with tears. He hugged Teja again pecking her lips, smiled widely.

Karan " Thanks love, u made me the happiest person in the world "

Teja " I love you sunny "

Karan " I love you too jaan "

Prathna " I love you my chotu , mumma and papa "

Karan " Haww , Abhi se baby important Hogaye and Papa piche "

He made a sad face and she chuckled.

She asked him to lift, he did " princess love her papa the most in this world. My sunny "

He smiled widely and kissed her whole face.

The day ended on a good note, welcoming the beautiful phase of their life.