(Btw the six sufferings are: Life, old age, illness, death, love, and unfulfilled wishes.)

*300 years later, in Qing Qiu*

"Little Princess, remember when I said I have a way for you to pay back your debt to Dijun?" Si Ming told Fengjiu.

"Yes! I am ready Si Ming." Fengjiu felt super excited. She thought to herself, 'Finally, I can repay my debt and maybe I will feel better. I have missed Dijun very much, even after all this time and I hope, by doing this, that it will help me move forward.'

"You will be gone for a couple weeks," Si Ming confessed to her.

She nodded, she didn't care about how long it would be. She also didn't know what she would be doing, but she really did want to do something good for Dijun to repay him.

Fengjiu saw the look on Mi Gu's face. She pulled him aside and said, "I'm afraid if the family hears about this they won't let me go. Wait a few days after I leave before telling them okay?"

She decided not to have him lie to her family, because she didn't want him to get in trouble.

Though Mi Gu seemed upset, he nodded and let her go.

Si Ming and Fengjiu materialized into the mortal realm, and they used an invisibility spell so that no one could see them or hear them. She wondered to herself, 'Why are we in the Mortal Realm?'

They were in a giant palace, and she saw Dijun along with a lot of other boys of all ages bowing before an Emperor on his lavish throne.

They were  in a giant palace, and she saw Dijun along with a lot of other boys of all  ages bowing before an Emperor on his lavish throne

"It's Dijun!" Fengjiu exclaimed. She turned and looked at Si Ming. "Did he do something wrong to offend Heavenly Monarch, and got demoted to the mortal realm?"

Si Ming laughed at her comment. "How is that possible? He requested to undergo tribulations."

Fengjiu was stunned. "Tribulations?" She wondered to herself, 'Why would Dijun need to do that? He was one of the most powerful beings in all the realms and had lived over 500,000 years.'

"Dijun wants to go through 60 years of tribulations here in the mortal realm. I thought that if you want to repay his kindness, this is the best time," Si Ming explained to her.

"How do I do that?" Fengjiu asked, feeling excited again. She thought to herself, 'Dijun had been so kind to me. When I think about how he acted towards me compared to others... it made me feel special. He even gave some of his cultivation to me and I am so grateful to him.' She sighed to herself. 'Though I do love him, wanting to repay him was not just because of my feelings, and not even because I owe him. It was also because I fully appreciate him.'

"I already have a plan." Si Ming admitted with a smile, and then he teleported them to another location outside the palace, where they saw women in chains and in cages. He continued, "In the mortal realm things have been strained, because mortals are now against anyone who uses magic, magic users become slaves or are killed." He looked at her, so that she would know how serious he was being. "So do NOT use any magic in front of others Little Princess, for your own safety."