Village Guardian

Natsuki POV

I watched with cold eyes as those bastard marines left. Letting out a sigh before turning back to the village to see the towns people emerging from their hiding places.

Some villagers were injured but the doctor was already working on their injuries. Taking a deep breath, a smile playing on my lips, it was good to be back.

"Lady Natsuki! You're back!" A few village children came running toward me. I smiled at the children, they always got so excited when I returned to the village.

"Did those nasty marines hurt you Lady Natsuki?" I laugh at the question. "I'd like to see them try." The children started dragging me toward the doctors office and home. "You should have the doctor look at you anyway."

I followed the children easily, but began to feel light headed and a little faint. I stopped dead in my tracks right outside the doctors office and home. The world around me was spinning and my strength was leaving my body.

Falling forward, I felt my body slam into the dirt road. That hurt.

The children started yelling and calling for the doctor. I just laid there as weakness and fatigue gripped my body. I felt so heavy, my body won't do as I say.

"I'm a doctor!" I heard a voice say above me. It was a higher tone than most adults, a child? I felt my body being turned over. I looked to the 'doctor' with hooded eyes. Are those antlers? Is this guy a reindeer? Taking a deep breath I caught his sent, an animal for sure and yet he can speak the human language. A devil fruit user then? I sighed, trying to think of which one it could have been.

I watched as the animal took my pulse and checked for any sign of injury. Feeling my gaze the reindeer turned and smiled at me. "My name is Tony Tony Chopper, I'll do my best to take care of you." I couldn't help the small smile that came to my lips. "Thank you, doctor." I watched as the reindeer blushed. "Don't think a compliment like that will make me happy, you bastard." But I could tell he was not just happy but over joyed.

Darkness seem to be taking over. "I leave my body to you and little Satoro, Doctor Chopper." And with that I fell into a deep sleep.

Chopper POV

Little Satoro? Who could that be? 

Shaking my head I started examining this incredibly strong woman's body. She didn't sustain any injuries during her short lived battle with those pirates. What could be the matter?

"Hey, raccoon, can you really heal Natsuki-sama?" A dark-haired child asked.

"Of coarse I can....! I'M NOT A RACCOON! I'M A REINDEER!" I was so busy looking over this woman that I almost missed what the kid had called me. "Why don't you all go and find this Satoro person. This woman said she wanted both he and I to look after her."

The older children ran fast in every direction. 

"Oi, Chopper. Are you sure you should be taking care of that woman?" I glanced up and saw Usopp and Nami hiding behind Sanji, Luffy, and Robin. 

"I'm a doctor. This is my job. I can't ignore a sick person." Usopp seemed to be at a lose for words and kept quiet.

"I completely agree with your words doctor. I couldn't have said it better myself." I saw an older man with a long white ponytail, being pulled along by the children of this village. He was the little Satoro this woman was asking for? Strange.