13 : take you to heaven

Start from the beginning

"d-don't come near!" taehyung glanced behind and then ahead at the raven head who stared at him as a predator stares at its prey. all ready to fucking devour it.

"he doesn't love you tae hyung. if he did, then he wouldn't hurt you. because i would never hurt the one i love— i would never hurt you"

once taehyung was cornered, jungkook placed his hand beside the male's head to trap him entirely before his other hand grabbed taehyung's chin and made the male to face him properly. "i will treat you so fucking good, just give me one chance"

taehyung bites down on his love-shaped lips, eyes enlarged from foreign emotions. he should push jungkook away, he should run out of his reach and go back to his unloving husband. but why is he not doing it even now?

what irritates him the most is, he is slowly giving in to those words. those words that are anything but genuine because why would jungkook treat him good? what is he worth of, to treat good as he said? he is just luring him in, just as a hungry predator would do to catch its prey.

taehyung can't be fooled by those words.

yet, he is falling into the predator's trap. without his own knowing.

"do you really not want me hyung? don't i turn you on?" jungkook grabbed taehyung's hand that was by the side and slide it under his t-shirt, guiding taehyung's trembling hand against his hardened abs. to make him feel his body, to let him know what he was missing on.

the brown-haired male gasped audibly, trying to retrieve his hand but his body betrayed him once again as he felt jungkook's abs against his palm. they were hard, well built and bulging against his touch.

after a while of feeling the raven head's abs up, taehyung's eyes trailed from his hand that was underneath the male's shirt to his face. and taehyung was even more flustered and taken aback by the look on jungkook's face.

the raven head had his eyes slightly opened while his bunny teeth bite down on his lower lip, trying to hold in his voice, a slight shade of pink spreading across his cheekbones. taehyung also noticed his adam's apple bobbing up and down thickly as if he was struggling to swallow his own saliva.

taehyung knows that reaction all too well, the reaction of a sexually aroused man.

therefore it stirs his curiosity, to look down.

and so he does.

taehyung halted breathing for a second when he saw the tent growing in jungkook's pants, bulging painfully as if it would tear through the fabric at this point.

taehyung parted his lips to breathe, his own lower part slowly twitching. sweat glazing his face and nape, as he tried to take small breaths.

and if this wasn't enough, taehyung does another mistake.

he looks up at jungkook's face.

their eyes meet.

fuck.

"jungkook. . . p-please step aside. . . let m-me go. . . please" taehyung begged. he can't take it anymore. because he is sure as hell, if he stays here for even a minute longer, all the moralities and love he has for his husband will disappear like it never existed in the first place.

however, jungkook takes his time staring at the sexually and emotionally aroused male, his sharp jaw clenching from anticipation as he licked his lips and chuckled lowly over taehyung's face. their noses nudging together from the close proximity.

"okay, let's make a deal." jungkook grazes taehyung's lips with his thumb, staring intensely at those love-shaped lips before his eyes met taehyung's restless one again.

"i'll leave you for good if only you'll let me take you to heaven tonight and then, you can go back to that hell. how's that?"

taehyung got the meaning behind those words very well and something snapped inside him. the brown-haired male lost the ability to think rationally as he asked warily,

"y-you'll leave me for good?"

"well, yes. if that's what you want" jungkook nodded with an insincere smile.

"s-so you're saying i need to have s-sex with you to make that happen?" taehyung was a fool. why would he even give it a thought when he knows he can just walk away from there, try to avoid jungkook as much as he can or just simply let his husband know that their utterly hot neighbour is more or less harassing him. but no, taehyung chose not to go for the easy and boring way.

rather he chose the devil's den, an exciting path.

jungkook smirked darkly, brushing his lips against taehyung's nose sensually to arouse the male even further before he let out,

"yes hyung. have sex with me"

━𖥻━

oh boy, i missed
updating this book.