13 : take you to heaven

Start from the beginning

how can taehyung say no to that face?

but if he can't say no, what would be his answer? he can't just accept jungkook's feelings. kim taehyung is married and his one wrong answer can ruin three lives and he isn't surely up for that. even though, how enticing and in despair jungkook looks, taehyung can't give in to his forbidden desires.

it is bound to burn him into ashes. so, he would rather suffer in a hellhole with his dear husband than give a chance to jeon jungkook and fuck his life up as well.

taehyung cares for jungkook. he doesn't know why he does but he can't ruin the raven head's life for his own selfishness. perhaps, jungkook is confused, challenged or just simply curious about how it would be to date a married man.

it can't be love, there's no way.

taehyung and jungkook are still strangers. unaware of each other's life. so how come the raven head fell for a stranger?

therefore, taehyung had to shatter the hopes in those brown big doe eyes.

"sorry, i can't" taehyung was clear with his words. he is gratified that he didn't stutter or sounded weak. instead, he sounded harsh and forthright this time which dimmed the light in those brown big doe eyes.

"b-but why?" taehyung hated the way jungkook sounded. why is he so sad? didn't he see this coming? how could the raven head even expect a positive answer from him? from a freaking married man? it wasn't taehyung's fault jungkook's like this. he brought this on himself.

"you know damn well why. i'm married jungkook, i have a husband! why would you even say you like me!" he couldn't help but let out those words in a harsh tone, harsher than he intended to. but it's for good, jungkook has to give up now. he definitely would.

or he thought so.

"but i just like you. it's a harmless liking, hyung" jungkook grabbed those hands that taehyung retrieved back while shouting, as he brings taehyung's hand closer to his lips before kissing his knuckles. taehyung enlarged his eyes and his breath hitched in his throat from how a smirk curled those pierced lips. "you like me too, don't you?"

taehyung needed to snatch his hand back but again, he just couldn't. the question that tumbled out of the raven head's lips made taehyung question his entire existence. because he realized the answer to this question is anything but no.

taehyung doesn't dislike jungkook. but the question is, does he like him?

"shut up and let go of me!" confused with his own feelings, the brown haired lad snatched his hands back and yelled. cheeks flushed red and heart beating like crazy as he stood upright afterwards.

jungkook looked up at the flustered male before standing up as well. a sly smirk curling his pierced lips. "so you do" he chuckled.

taehyung was flustered as hell and all this mess should end with him saying a no, however his mouth betrayed him as he stayed mum. just glaring at jungkook while stepping back.

seeing taehyung with zero replies and just those hot-bothered glares, jungkook arched a brow and licked his lips. not helping the smirk that got wider on his lips. "oh my, i was just saying it. . . guess you really like me too"

the brown haired lad was late with his reply but he is just letting jungkook win by staying silent so at last, he protested against the raven head's not so true remarks.

"i-i don't like you! why would i like you! i love bogum! my husband! you hear me!" taehyung stepped back when he saw jungkook stepping ahead with hands stuffed inside his jeans pocket.